Deep Sleep Empire[/URL] have posted two brand new songs and an all new...
Another Found Self is…
Julian Smith - Vocals
Mark Catalano - Guitars, Keys, Backing Vocals
Nicholas Sainato - Percussion
Dom Devin - Guitars
Tom Holzbach - Bass, Backing Vocals
Composed of five high school students - four of whom can't buy cigarettes or pornography legally yet - ANOTHER FOUND SELF is a band rooted in the small suburbs surrounding Youngstown, OH who unapologetically refer to themselves as a Pop Rock band. Listening to them or seeing their compelling live performance, however, you'll find that there's so much more to their sound - something the group hopes will take them to the forefront of the music scene with the recent release of their debut full length, The Brightest Stars Burn Out.
A roller coaster ride of honest emotion, The Brightest Stars Burn Out is an album that describes perfectly the things that have allowed ANOTHER FOUND SELF to become so successful in the early stages of its career and at the same time displays a potential that shows you just where they could be in the future. Relatable and heartfelt, the boys of ANOTHER FOUND SELF have set aim on making their swelling, bright guitars, soaring vocals, and unique rhythms the soundtrack to your everyday lives and won't stop until they've achieved their goal.
- Sold out two pressings of their debut EP, The Opaque Sessions, from December 2003 to December 2004 without distribution or significant promotion.
- Over 33,000 plays on pureVOLUME.com during a six month period without promotion on the front page or advertising on the site.
- "Et Tu?" from their debut full length, The Brightest Stars Burn Out, was a featured download on popular website Absolute Punk.net during the week of February 14th, 2005.
- "Et Tu?" has also received nightly airplay on 88.1 WZIP in Akron, OH for three months straight due to consistent request and support from the station. It has also been spun on Cleveland, OH's own 100.7 WMMS.
- Has appeared in The Cleveland Plain Dealer, Cleveland Scene Magazine, The Cleveland Free Times, The Pittsburgh Post Gazette, and The Youngstown Vindicator, along with numerous suburban and independent publications.
- Has performed with Punchline (Fueled by Ramen), Gym Class Heroes (Fueled by Ramen), As Tall As Lions (Triple Crown), June (Victory Records), Anadivine (The Militia Group), VH1 Bands on the Run winners Flickerstick, The Evan Anthem (Mono vs. Stereo), Jimmie's Chicken Shack (Koch), and The Interns (Nice Guy).