1. I think Homeland has potential to be up there with some of my favorite shows currently. Really sucks that I don't get Showtime and have to resort to the internet, but catching up so far has been a blast. You won't find a single better drama at the moment that isn't about meth in any way.
2. I tried to enjoy The New Girl. Found very few redeeming qualities about it. Ehh, not my cup.
3. I'm really happy that the MBTA seem to finally (FINALLY
!) be doing something with regards to their whole fare evasion epidemic. It's a fucking slap in my face to settle into a nearby seat only to notice like half a dozen of these freeloading cocksuckers skid on through the back and middle doors. On top of everything, it's simply a sad excuse to save two dollars, if even that. Having said that, I wish the MBTA wouldn't act like that's the main reason they're apparently in debt. If so, practically everyone who goes on would have to be evading. After this and the apparent fare hike, there's no excuse.
4. The other day morbid curiosity got the best of me for 33 minutes and I ended up playing that new Never Shout Never album. While I pretty much hated it, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was terrible, just nothing worthy of commendation. There might be some who'll dig it if they don't allow the fact that it's NSN cloud their judgment. Here's to the guy making more progress. Really, dude's improving.
5. Long after you're (read: I'm) a dumbass 13-year-old, it's still incredibly painful to have people stare at you (me!) after you (I!) attempt to say something funny. Not just stare, but have this wide-eyed look as though you had just done this
. It just makes me want to wake up any fucking second now...
6. Is it weird that I enjoy Hurricane Season more than any of Alkaline Trio's last three albums? Wishful thinking wants me to say no.
7. What are everyone's most anticipated albums for 2012? Mine is either John Mayer's Born and Raised or Jimmy Eat World's next one, assuming they drop one this year.