|Tip of The Week - How to Apply Emo Make Up?
Here's great tip on doing Emo make-up sent to us by kaitlyn ansinda:
...I think you should:
- take a black eyeliner and put it on really thick on your bottom eye lid
- then u should put it even thicker on your upper lid
- then u need 2 put on a whole bunch of mascarra - and don't listen to your parents when they say no, take it of lol : D - any ways
- make a poind like cat eyes and make it go really far out
- then surround everywere you put the eyeliner in exact lines like the cat eyes.
- Put black eyeshadow over it, and the make up is done!
Now you just need to do your hair the usual way, I can tell u how I do my hair, ok:
- First I brush my hair completely
- then take flat iron, and go over it as many times as needed to get it super flat :)
- then I separate pieces of hair and tease it
- then use hairspray - i use gottaB glued
- once it's done, I put a bow in my hair (I like putting it by the side bangs)
- then I kinda tweak it a bit and I'm done :)
Oh, and don't forget to wear tight jeans and any tight t-shirt prefferably, a t in black with a name of a club or something u have never been 2 - ok well, I think im done here byyyyy...
|Tags: emo make up, scene hair, how to do make up, put eye liner