|So, anyone who reads my blog knows that I had a tangled trainwreck of a Crush in late '08, ending in me getting rejected. It took me a while to get back on my feet, but I did it. A friend told me 2 people that like (that term feels really immature, but I don't know what else to say) me, and I've been thinking a lot. Option 1 has friends that literally hate my guts, it's pretty unbelievable. Problem is that she was the really cute one, the one I'd talked to, and the one I liked over the summer. Option 2 I don't know as well, she's not as cute, but she's a lot funnier. I've been weighing options and thinking over scenarios in my head. All of them seem tarnished by my terrible history with "dating" (it was middle school, can I even call it that?). |
Here's a rundown, I won't use names:
1. 6th Grade, very ugly, 2 weeks in said she loved me and that when we're older we should get married. I break it off.
2. 6th Grade, very pretty, girl I liked for a while, we date for a week or two, she's breaks it off.
3. 7th Grade, girl I dated for around 8 months, around 6 she kind of alienated me, ignored me, I broke it off. We're good friends now.
4. Summer between 7th/8th, Girl I'd liked for a while, hot, funny, we date for a week, breaks up with me in an e-mail, we talk a lot at camp, now we're good friends.
5. Summer/8th Grade, girl I met at camp, lived in my town, went to different school, first kiss, we date "seriously" for 3 or 4 months, one of my camp friends tells her I want to feel her up, I didn't say it, she gets pissed, we break up in a phone call on the bus to the airport on the washington trip.
6. 8th Grade, rebound girl, went on 2 dates, her friend calls and breaks up with me for her
7. 8th Grade, Girl I really liked, hot, fun, we went out once, was exceedinly awkward, I broke up with her
8. 8th Grade, Girl I kinda liked, wasn't that hot, were "dating" for a month, we go out, she randomly breaks it off
9. 8th Grade, Girl I barely new, go on one date, it was fine, go back, get into a huge fight on AIM, break up (mutual)
10. 8th Grade, Girl I dated for a total of probably 8 months. We see eachother a few times, we make out, feel-up, her parents see an AIM conversation we had, they flip a shit, say I'm forbidden to talk to her or see her, we continue secretly talking, finally get to see eachother, go on a few more dates, her friend lies and says I cheated on her (which I most definitely did not), she breaks up with me in a Voicemail message. We get back together, she goes to camp, I don't. She cheats, sends a letter breaking up with me.
I was single all last year. Any sort of advice or anything would be helpful.