Want to make sure you never miss an episode? You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, via your own RSS feed reader, on SoundCloud, or on Stitcher. You can also find all of our previous episodes archived on our podcast page, iTunes and SoundCloud.
Cold Pizza Design Kitchen: Today’s episode of the podcast is brought to you by Cold Pizza Design Kitchen. Cold Pizza is a full-service branding and design agency that serves up album art creation, social promo design, tour admat and merch design, logo and branding ideation, and more. So whether you're a band or a brand — whether you're looking for a digital album cover or full album layout, or a new logo or entire brand redesign — Cold Pizza has you covered. You can visit eatcoldpizza.com to learn more, and if you mention the AbsolutePunk Podcast when you get in touch with them, you’ll get 10% off your order.
- Skate and Surf line-up.
- More about the representation problems
- Bayside's new song and statement
- Bayside's second blog post discussing lyrics
- Simple Mind covering Brand New
- Nate Ruess stuff
- JT Recs: 'Whiplash' now on video, 'Citizenfour' documentary, iOS Game "Alto’s Adventure," Parks and Recreation, redesigned my blog.
- TN Recs: Overcast (app for listening to podcasts), The Hotelier - It Never Goes Out, Off The Record's high school / college episodes (podcast), Kevin Devine's first split from his split series, The Weaks - Bad Year, Birdman and Nightcrawler (movies), Start-Up / Reply All (podcasts).
Have a question or topic you'd like us to cover on a future episode? Leave a message in this thread or tweet with #AskAP.
If you like the podcast, could you please rate and review us on iTunes? It really does help. Also, if you have any feedback or questions for us to discuss in next week's episode, please let us know in this thread. Thank you.