Want to make sure you never miss an episode? You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, via your own RSS feed reader, on SoundCloud, via Overcast, or on Stitcher. You can also find all of our previous episodes archived on our podcast page, iTunes and SoundCloud.
- Jason asks Thomas questions about his basketball team. He’s playing in a men’s league in New York. There is also a listener question about whether Thomas has tall parents.
- Listener questions — remember you can ask us in the thread or by using #AskAP:
- What’s the most appropriate way for starstruck fans to handle encounters with band members they admire?
- What do we think about record labels that only repress old scene releases?
- Will Blink-182 fans grow to accept or detest the addition of Matt Skiba? [Lots on this.]
- Something something Brand New something something.
- The Gaslight Anthem are taking some time off before their next record.
- Bill Simmons is heading to HBO.
- You can make custom vinyl records with Vinylify.
- Jason Recommends: Hellogoodbye, “Adventure” by Madeon, the iOS game Blek, the app Drafts. Anyone have a good teriyaki sauce recipe?
- Thomas Recommends: Southpaw was better than expected. Finally saw Whiplash and it was incredible. Listen to Microwave’s Stovall.
If you like the podcast, could you please rate and review us on iTunes? It really does help. Also, if you have any feedback or questions for us to discuss in next week's episode, please let us know in this thread. Thank you.