Want to make sure you never miss an episode? You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, via your own RSS feed reader, on SoundCloud, via Overcast, or on Stitcher. You can also find all of our previous episodes archived on our podcast page, iTunes and SoundCloud.
- Friend of the program Sara Scoggins discovered that pre-album-release-date streaming activity (on Apple Music, Spotify, etc) does NOT help your first week album sales count.
- Some people listened to Born To Run and didn't like it. LOL!
- We only talk about two things this week.
- JT Recs: Tig, getting caught up on Mr. Robot, I wrote about Pinboard on my blog and using Spillo and Pushpin to better organize all my links and things I want to save.
- TN Recs: Buying that Wonder Years record.
Have a question or topic you'd like us to cover on a future episode? Leave a message in this thread or tweet with #AskAP.
If you like the podcast, could you please rate and review us on iTunes? It really does help. Also, if you have any feedback or questions for us to discuss in next week's episode, please let us know in this thread. Thank you.