You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, via any podcast player using our RSS feed, on SoundCloud, via Overcast, on YouTube, or on Stitcher. You can also find all of our previous episodes archived on our podcast page, at chorus.fm, in iTunes and on SoundCloud.
Hosts + More:
- Pre-show: Chapter marks, Jason using Snapchat (ed. note: I saw it, I'm leaving it, fuck it), Girl Scout cookie preferences.
- Creativity: How we keep ourselves feeling creative and inspired while we have "day jobs," the desire to not fall into ruts, and when we allow ourselves to take extended breaks like vacations.
- Listener questions:
- ALT/MSC/FAN: What are your favorite movies about music, or at the very least movies where music plays an integral role?
- ImAMetaphor: In light of the recent tour announcement from Thrice, do you think artists that are returning from an extended hiatus from touring have any sort of an obligation to create setlists that are comprised mainly of fan favorites and set staples?
- Dominic Stone: Do you guys have favourite bands or artists from the UK (excluding The 1975)? It's a big deal for bands over here to get traction in the States but very few get it.
- @MattRipley29: Do you guys remember the first album you ever anticipated from your youth?
- Jason Recs: The Godfather (I and II), Jane The Virgin (TV show), The 1975's new album (yeah, it’s coming every week now)
- Thomas Recs: NEW PUP SONG NEW PUP SONG NEW PUP SONG NEW PUP SONG NEW
If you have any follow-up, questions, or a topic you'd like us to cover on a future episode, please leave a message in this thread or send a tweet using the hashtag #askEncore. If you'd like to follow this podcast on Twitter we are at @encorepodcast. We love hearing from listeners and are always looking for topics both big and small to tackle. So, let us know!
If you like the podcast, could you please rate and review us on iTunes? It really does help. If you're using the great podcast player Overcast, please hit the "recommended" button on the episodes you like. And if you have any friends that you think would like our podcast, please let them know! Word of mouth and telling people about this podcast will always be the best thing you can do to help us out. We really appreciate it.