Want to make sure you never miss an episode? You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, via your own RSS feed reader, on SoundCloud, via Overcast, or on Stitcher. You can also find all of our previous episodes archived on our podcast page, iTunes and SoundCloud.
- Thomas is leaving Fuse for a job that does not involve music. We talk about this for a while, then...
- Jason answers a question from user Relient Casey about his daily and long-term outlook on AbsolutePunk, and if there's an "end-game"
- We took a week off, because...
- We transition into answering Lauren14's question about where we'd want to live if we didn't live in the U.S. Jason does not want Internet access.
- Acceptance played their first reunion show last Friday
- Here's their new song.
- They were great live -- Thomas was there.
- They also played Skate & Surf, which Thomas was at, and we discuss the festival a bit.
- Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" music video, plus the marketing around it, was a two-week phenomenon.
- Jason Recommends: Ex-Machina (movie), Brandon Flowers' new album, being happy.
- Thomas Recommends: Becoming Steve Jobs (book), Titus Andronicus' new song "Dimed Out," Annabel's new album, Hop Along's new album.
Have a question or topic you'd like us to cover on a future episode? Leave a message in this thread or tweet with #AskAP.
If you like the podcast, could you please rate and review us on iTunes? It really does help. Also, if you have any feedback or questions for us to discuss in next week's episode, please let us know in this thread. Thank you.