AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  They Say the Captain Goes Down with the Ship... (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1275602)

zubinmoosa 08/20/09 03:20 PM

haha that's awesome

toddc 08/20/09 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anamericangod (Post 52130112)
Actually what I said may or may not be legit.

Are there any credentials you can justify your thought with or are you just simply speaking atop your AP.net-forummemberhoisted pedastal?

Metal Now 08/20/09 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyystyles (Post 52125252)
Although Tupac is still dead.

He'll be back. Don't you worry.

smorgy 08/20/09 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddc (Post 52130102)
Ah I can't fucking find it after checking all of PATD (+Ryan Ross/Jon Walker)'s twitpic websites but doesn't anybody remember seeing really lo-fi, shitty cell phone pics of a few PATD guys and Pete down at a beach? Like, they were dragging Brendon, or something.

I'm no gumshoe or anything but I thought that if I could find those original pictures, maybe we could piece together something else.

yeah i think this is from "a weekend at pete rose's"

rachellethrash 08/20/09 03:21 PM

Wtf?

toddc 08/20/09 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerofan11 (Post 52131132)
I thought Brendon and Spencer were on the boat with Patrick & Co.
Maybe, Pete is leaving Fall Out Boy, but that would be stupid.

Agreed. He needs to join active-fatherhood and just make like Jay-Z with his potential (and active) entrepreneurship

Metal Now 08/20/09 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logantogovcentr (Post 52128302)
maybe pete wentz has cancer. of the nads.

I feel guilty, but I genuinely lol'd.

TaylorLynnne 08/20/09 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerofan11 (Post 52131132)
I thought Brendon and Spencer were on the boat with Patrick & Co.
Maybe, Pete is leaving Fall Out Boy, but that would be stupid.

Without Pete, I don't think Fall Out Boy would carry on.

toddc 08/20/09 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smorgy (Post 52131382)
yeah i think this is from "a weekend at pete rose's"

AHHH THANK YOU! There was another couple of pics (lo-fi/cellphone) at night, though, and someone was being dragged through the sand. You got that on the PATD site?

toddc 08/20/09 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorLynnne (Post 52131452)
Without Pete, I don't think Fall Out Boy would carry on.

I don't think they want to, though, you know? FOB has had an amazing, commercially successful run and I could see maybe one more album, but, seems like everybody else (in FOB, mind you) feels like moving on, too. I mean, just look at some of their live shows on Late Night TV or just YouTube clips, in general -- they don't look that passionate about it, anymore.

I think P. Stump will take a McCartney-isque road after FOB.

smorgy 08/20/09 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddc (Post 52131582)
AHHH THANK YOU! There was another couple of pics (lo-fi/cellphone) at night, though, and someone was being dragged through the sand. You got that on the PATD site?

i remembered see that pic or another one on pete wentz' website and some person linked that photo in one of the blog posts

paidtomakegirls 08/20/09 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anamericangod (Post 52128292)
Fall Out Boy is going on hiatus, and Pete Wentz will be working with and possibly joining Panic! At The Disco in some capacity.

Best idea I've heard yet. I hope more news comes on this...

Albert R. 08/20/09 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneisapain (Post 52123452)
why is this "news"?

Because Anton want to bust your balls. This is music news site but that doesn't mean it's all news. Some shit's just for fun. I take you aren't too familiar with fun, seeing as it's usually sucked out of stuff once you show. Your first born will cry when they see you.

Metal Now 08/20/09 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert R. (Post 52132012)
Because Anton want to bust your balls. This is music news site but that doesn't mean it's all news. Some shit's just for fun. I take you aren't too familiar with fun, seeing as it's usually sucked out of stuff once you show. Your first born will cry when they see you.

Harsh, dude..... Harsh.

skatrumpet 08/20/09 03:29 PM

i don't think it's pete. looking at pics on GIS, pete has tattoo's on both wrists, the guy on the beach doesn't look like he has any on his left arm. also, it looks like there is a little goatee thing on the guy's chin, which pete doesn't.

also interesting, on the vimeo page for the video, fred savage is listed under 'credits.' but nothing i can see on his imdb page that could match this.

so, i have no idea what this could be. ha.