AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Sports (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
  -  Official 2011 MLB Offseason Discussion Thread (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2391672)

Drew Beringer 08/08/11 09:37 PM

Official 2011 MLB Offseason Discussion Thread
 
new thread for the playoff push. Go Brewers!

Until The Bombs 08/08/11 09:45 PM


RyanFTW 08/08/11 09:51 PM

Over/Under, the Giants score 150 runs the rest of the season

I'm gonna say over by less than 10 runs.

ko1220 08/08/11 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Until The Bombs (Post 93091462)


I've still yet to figure out why he took so many steps, that fall could have been avoided. At the same time I can't stop laughing.
Also, if i knew how to post gifs i would add another

RyanFTW 08/08/11 10:02 PM

To celebrate this new thread, YUNIESKY BETANCOURT HAS FINALLY REACHED 0.1 WAR!

Until The Bombs 08/08/11 10:06 PM

So when are we going to let Drew know that defensive plays like that are routine for teams without 5'8", 250 lb. shortstops?

Until The Bombs 08/08/11 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ko1220 (Post 93091792)
I've still yet to figure out why he took so many steps, that fall could have been avoided. At the same time I can't stop laughing.
Also, if i knew how to post gifs i would add another


Do you know how to post pictures (the insert image icon)? If so, you know how to post gifs.

DaveFeelsRight 08/08/11 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 93091042)
new thread for the playoff push. Go Brewers!

YEAH, WHITE SOX STAT LINE. ADAM DUNN 4 MVP.


(in bizzaro world)

phaynes1 08/08/11 10:16 PM

Christ was Ortiz on fire tonight.

mr.rager 08/08/11 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanFTW (Post 93092402)
To celebrate this new thread, YUNIESKY BETANCOURT HAS FINALLY REACHED 0.1 WAR!

fuck yuni.... he ruined a couple good years with seattle. We all used to call him "no-neck-yuni"

J.C. 08/08/11 10:20 PM

sup

flks511 08/08/11 10:23 PM

Go D-Backs.

MyJukeboxBroke 08/08/11 10:26 PM

Tigers!

Genuma 08/08/11 10:29 PM

Now featuring Kevin's Highlights!


Drew Beringer 08/08/11 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Until The Bombs (Post 93092532)
So when are we going to let Drew know that defensive plays like that are routine for teams without 5'8", 250 lb. shortstops?


Oh I already realize that haha