AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Dear Hunter on Daytrotter (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2507532)

Alex DiVincenzo 11/09/11 09:43 AM

The Dear Hunter on Daytrotter

The Dear Hunter's Daytrotter session can be heard here.

irthesteve 11/09/11 09:50 AM

I'm bummed Daytrotter is a pay-service now. I get that it's really cheap, and they need the money to continue... but it's also a bummer when stuff like this has to happen

Holly HoX! 11/09/11 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irthesteve (Post 97708282)
I'm bummed Daytrotter is a pay-service now. I get that it's really cheap, and they need the money to continue... but it's also a bummer when stuff like this has to happen

Came in here to say this.

whiterussian 11/09/11 10:14 AM

Yeah, I haven't been to Daytrotter for a while, didn't know this had happened. Oh well.

brook183 11/09/11 10:14 AM

Whoa, not signing up just to listen to this. Hopefully it gets ripped/youtubed.

jonwangcb 11/09/11 10:21 AM

You get a free week long trial. All Get Out was posted today...seems like a good time to take advantage of that free trial and download TDH and AGO.

IAmAmazing 11/09/11 10:27 AM

You have to sign-up now? bs.

HometownHero 11/09/11 10:41 AM

I already used up my free trial and not enough bands I like do this to warrant signing up. Sry. Really wanted to hear the All Get Out one.

brandon_260 11/09/11 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irthesteve (Post 97708282)

I didn't even know it was a pay service now. that's a let down. Now I know why it-leaked keeps posting them.

dearmsterri 11/09/11 11:34 AM

What, you have to pay? Wtf.

briantalife 11/09/11 11:36 AM

be thankful they exist at all to bring you awesome live recordings and special performances by a lot of amazing artists. $2month is nothing really for access to a lot of great music. times are tough, support instead of bitch. even 1 performance is worth the $2 and then cancel.

thedaywedied 11/09/11 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briantalife (Post 97713512)
be thankful they exist at all to bring you awesome live recordings and special performances by a lot of amazing artists. $2month is nothing really for access to a lot of great music. times are tough, support instead of bitch. even 1 performance is worth the $2 and then cancel.

Agreed.

Momo32T 11/09/11 12:00 PM

Transit's session should be posted pretty soon as well.

ibelieveinjake 11/09/11 12:17 PM

They're posting sessions more frequently now, too. So it's probably worth the two bucks, even if it wouldn't have been in the old format.

defy_stars 11/09/11 01:19 PM

sure, it's a shame, but like Brian said, times are tough. i'm not surprised that it ended up happening.

also $2 a month is nothing, especially for music lovers like us. and it doesn't hurt to try and listen to bands you haven't heard of before. if i were to sign up, i'd listen to almost everything, because, why not? i'm paying for it and i may end up being a fan of stuff i thought i wouldn't like!

and daytrotter, i love it so much, that site is something else, i always enjoy the sessions they have.