AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Joseph Marro from The Early November/Hellogoodbye Update (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2601632)

Jason Tate 01/25/12 01:33 PM

Joseph Marro from The Early November/Hellogoodbye Update

As promised from earlier, Joseph from The Early November/Hellogoodbye has updated his website on his latest happenings.
Excerpt From the BlogIn the past few months, TEN has awoke from hibernation, played a few shows, announced a new record & slowly started turning back on the necessary cogs & gears that allow a band to function. I, personally, have been dedicating a ton of time managing a few bands and, probably most important, got married. At first, we really didnít know how much we weíre going to do with TEN so I felt I could still remain a active member of HGB. As one show turned into two and two turned into a record and so on, I felt I should assess what I could and could not commit time to. I spoke to Forrest and let him know that I just donít think I can do all of the necessary touring that are required for two bands. Even with TENís modest schedule, there inevitably will be some date conflicts and the last thing I would want to do is not give him enough time to find a suitable replacement. Sure, things could have been booked to accommodate both bands and so forth, but I donít think that would have been fair to either band or my wife. If anything, I was looking to lessen the amount of time spent on the road and focus on home life & artist management.

iseejosh 01/25/12 01:40 PM

i still cant believe this band is back and that im seeing Ace saturday in Orl. And awesome for Joseph. Good luck to all his future endeavors with artist management.

Nolessthanblink 01/25/12 01:43 PM

Sounds good! When can we expect more album.tour news from TEN? I know it's still early in the process of everything, but we're excited and anxious to find these things out! Haha

tyler2tall147 01/25/12 01:43 PM

TEN/HGB tour?

Capulet 01/25/12 01:44 PM

so he left hello goodbye?

irthesteve 01/25/12 01:51 PM

nice that he is actually thinking of everyone else here

TuneYouOut 01/25/12 01:53 PM

Not surprised but bummed. The Forrest/Joe stand-up show was great.

irthesteve 01/25/12 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 101838172)
so he left hello goodbye?

he later says:

Quote:

If situations are different one day, and heíll have me, Iíd be honored to play with them again. But seriously, enough about me.

jaredohgren 01/25/12 02:04 PM

such a good dude. Sucks I never got to see him play with HGB, but I did see TEN for their second show back so it evens out.

Fringe 01/25/12 02:25 PM

I've put off checking out the Early November for too long. What song of their's should I listen to?

Petitnaindesőles 01/25/12 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolessthanblink (Post 101838072)
Sounds good! When can we expect more album.tour news from TEN? I know it's still early in the process of everything, but we're excited and anxious to find these things out! Haha

they said the new album would be out sometime in june

sjb2k1 01/25/12 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fringe (Post 101840672)
I've put off checking out the Early November for too long. What song of their's should I listen to?

"sunday drive"

sjb2k1 01/25/12 02:36 PM

and i feel like this is how all band peeps should handle leaving/transitions with lineups

herestoyoufla 01/25/12 02:37 PM

Quote:

"Is it my fault"

Readyorknot13 01/25/12 02:41 PM

Quote:

"I Want To Hear You Sad". "Ever So Sweet", "Baby Blue",