AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The All American Rejects on Vinyl (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2694612)

Jason Tate 04/05/12 10:36 AM

The All American Rejects on Vinyl
 
You can now pre-order The All American Rejects' Kids In The Street vinyl LP without purchasing the box set.

Submitted by JennaJames

Searos 04/05/12 10:49 AM

got that as soon as I saw it. Been hoping they would release this on just vinyl and not just in a big fancy $100 box set.

dylanandtea 04/05/12 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Searos (Post 105892502)
got that as soon as I saw it. Been hoping they would release this on just vinyl and not just in a big fancy $100 box set.

Same here. I was definitely tempted because it looked fairly cool. Goddamn, that is some cash though. Stoked that this exists now.

Manufactured Dreams 04/05/12 12:26 PM

Gonna check amazon for this cause I don't fuck with SRC.

Searos 04/05/12 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qadriyyah (Post 105898482)
Gonna check amazon for this cause I don't fuck with SRC.

Its on there but a bit more expensive. SRC has not messed up any of my orders so I am gonna save money and go with them on this one. My Blink-182 pre-orders and a few miscellaneous orders all came in fine. I guess I am lucky cause I have yet to have them.

Also looks like they may look different as the one on amazon says it comes from Interscope while the one on SRC says it comes from DGC records. I can't guarantee on anything though there. The release date is the same though. SRC has a picture up though and it looks awesome.

Manufactured Dreams 04/05/12 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Searos (Post 105900652)
Its on there but a bit more expensive. SRC has not messed up any of my orders so I am gonna save money and go with them on this one. My Blink-182 pre-orders and a few miscellaneous orders all came in fine. I guess I am lucky cause I have yet to have them.

Also looks like they may look different as the one on amazon says it comes from Interscope while the one on SRC says it comes from DGC records. I can't guarantee on anything though there. The release date is the same though. SRC has a picture up though and it looks awesome.


They took a long ass time sending me something they had in stock and on top of that just poor customer service.

Searos 04/05/12 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qadriyyah (Post 105902862)
They took a long ass time sending me something they had in stock and on top of that just poor customer service.

Did you email them. I emailed them about 1 thing that did not come in once and they got back to me withing 20 min. The one they had apparently was damaged and they were getting me a new one. It came within a week and they just shipped my other part of the order out without charging me extra shipping. Even answered questions about a few repress I was wondering about. I know a lot of people get some bad service but I just sent a normal (not angry) email and they get back to me immediately. I have heard the negative comments but after they got an order of 10 vinyl here, 2 pre-orders, and 3 that my gf ordered without problems I have no reason not to trust them. If it is a SRC exclusive variant too that will be worth it for sure.