AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Courtney Love Still Hates The Muppets (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2698482)

Jason Tate 04/09/12 09:33 AM

Courtney Love Still Hates The Muppets

Courtney Love's feud with The Muppets still burns. She went on a rant via twitter/facebook (even attacking Jason Segel). The cliff note version can be found here. She makes Jonny Craig look sane.

Submitted by mr_raccoon

TomAce 04/09/12 09:37 AM

why couldn't Kurt have killed her before himself?

someone needs to sit her down and explain to her that, for starters she was never in Nirvana. If Dave Grohl sais it's cool, he actually was in the fucking band, his word over hers. she needs to shut up, and be happy with the handful of tolerable Hole tracks out there that Kurt gave to her instead of using in Nirvana. those tracks she can bitch about. problem there is that no one likes Hole anymore cuz she's ruined their name with her crack head attitude.

yeah, and I'm sure Judd Apatow is really going to try to beat up Jason Segel, that looks like that'd go great for him being like 5'8 and all.

is it me or is grizzly murder the only way anyone gets committed to the asylum anymore?

EvilZeppelin 04/09/12 09:37 AM

How does one attack Jason Segal? he's such a lovable guy.

Steve Alcala 04/09/12 09:39 AM

Muppets for life.

billysurvive 04/09/12 09:40 AM

She's fucking crazy. Seriously.

Cpt. Geech 04/09/12 09:47 AM

psycho bitch. go away.

Chris_B 04/09/12 09:49 AM

Bitch needs to go away already

Protested Hero 04/09/12 09:55 AM

Rob McWilliams 04/09/12 09:57 AM

Coming from someone who "lost" her husband's ashes for attention, this, sadly, doesn't surprise me.

Twikki 04/09/12 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomAce (Post 106052902)
why couldn't Kurt have killed her before himself?

i don't agree but i do. hope she doesn't get romanticised in death like most celebrities do and gets full recognition of how much of a leech she truly is.

underdawg1119 04/09/12 09:59 AM

What a fucking loon.

Amongster 04/09/12 10:01 AM

By the way she yells about Nirvana's music being hers, you would think she actually wrote some of it.

WhoSaidThat? 04/09/12 10:03 AM

Happy Passover to you too, Miss Love! :wave:

guitarguy211 04/09/12 10:06 AM

Muppets>>>>>>>>>>>Nirvana>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jonn y Craig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Courtney Love.

TomAce 04/09/12 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twikki (Post 106053762)
i don't agree but i do. hope she doesn't get romanticised in death like most celebrities do and gets full recognition of how much of a leech she truly is.

honestly, I wouldn't even give a fuck as long as I would stop having to hear about how she feels entitled to everything on earth. Dave Grohl was just as integral to the massive success of Nirvana as Kurt Cobain was. he'll never get that credit but it's just totally true, listen to Bleach (pre-Grohl) and then listen to Nevermind, Grohls influence is all over it. his snare hits to start Smells Like Teen Spirit damn near make the song from the get-go.