AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New Rocky Loves Emily Track (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2699222)

Christian Wagner 04/09/12 03:05 PM

New Rocky Loves Emily Track

Head to the replies to watch the lyric video for a new Rocky Loves Emily track called "Be Mine Tonight." It is the second single off the new album Secrets Don't Make Friends that will be released April 24th on Tooth and Nail Records.

Christian Wagner 04/09/12 03:05 PM

Jason Tate 04/09/12 03:07 PM

Someone conned Christian into posting this after I went out of my way to ignore it last week.

Lyric videos suck.

Christian Wagner 04/09/12 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 106073792)
Someone conned Christian into posting this after I went out of my way to ignore it last week.

Lyric videos suck. These lyrics should never be highlighted.

But...but...I didn't know you ignored it.

Jason Tate 04/09/12 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian Wagner (Post 106074492)

But...but...I didn't know you ignored it.

:-p

UnderMyDreams 04/09/12 03:32 PM

Quote:

Lyric videos suck.

Ohh, you didn't post it because you think the BAND sucks, it's your overall distaste for all lyric videos!!

Jason Tate 04/09/12 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderMyDreams (Post 106075222)
Ohh, you didn't post it because you think the BAND sucks, it's your overall distaste for all lyric videos!!

The band sucks too. But I'm definitely not posting lyric videos of songs that have already been released. I think they're stupid.

Christian Wagner 04/09/12 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 106075252)
The band sucks too. But I'm definitely not posting lyric videos of songs that have already been released. I think they're stupid.

"Don't post lyric videos unless fucking rad." /mentalnote

guitarguy211 04/09/12 04:06 PM

I agree with lyrics videos being kinda lame...but when they have previously unreleased music in them I'm ok with it.

As for this song, it's redeeming this band's new cd for me. After the first single I was ready to write that release off. This however sounds really good and I'm back to looking forward to the cd.

plns 04/09/12 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian Wagner (Post 106075732)
"Don't post lyric videos unless fucking rad." /mentalnote

The only good lyric video is Anarbor's.

RLEbrandon 04/09/12 04:42 PM

Quote:

Lyric videos suck.

Jason, no one conned Christian into posting this, I actually asked him to put it up. Dont wanna throw Christian under the bus. <3

and i totally do appreciate everyone's critique on this site whether good or bad. I'm always trying to improve as a musician/singer/human being and hearing ya'lls thoughts encourages me to do so.

much love to AbsolutePunk

-Brandon, RLE.

theonethingihav 04/09/12 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLEbrandon (Post 106078052)
Jason, no one conned Christian into posting this, I actually asked him to put it up. Dont wanna throw Christian under the bus. <3

and i totally do appreciate everyone's critique on this site whether good or bad. I'm always trying to improve as a musician/singer/human being and hearing ya'lls thoughts encourages me to do so.

much love to AbsolutePunk

-Brandon, RLE.

Don't worry Brandon, you have at least one fan on this site...(that one being me) haha

PermanentTourists 04/09/12 05:38 PM

This is very bad. This band will be dropped from any label after this release flops hard.

plns 04/09/12 05:50 PM

Does anyone think the beginning of this song sounds a lot like The Adventure by Angels & Airwaves?

steve187 04/09/12 05:50 PM

that video gave me aids