AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Blink-182 European Tour Videos (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2781032)

Thomas Nassiff 06/09/12 09:05 AM

Blink-182 European Tour Videos

Head to the replies to check out a few videos of Blink-182 performing on their current European tour.

Thomas Nassiff 06/09/12 09:05 AM

pbueddi 06/09/12 09:16 AM

does tom have a baseball cap on?

nrm8821 06/09/12 09:18 AM

Weird seeing Tom wear a hat again. Throwback.

mattjritter 06/09/12 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbueddi (Post 109135902)
does tom have a baseball cap on?

Why ... not?

buddah knome 06/09/12 09:38 AM

They sound good!

Finch076 06/09/12 10:04 AM

I can't even imagine how tired they are of playing the exact same setlist year-after-year.

I guess I understand why they do it (and partially how they 'have to')...but they have just got to be soooo sick of ATST, WMAA, Dammit, First Date and all of those songs at this point...

JamesMichael 06/09/12 10:33 AM

Would be great if they mixed up the set list with some older songs and anymore off the Self Titled album. Still the set list they have now is proper the best to please everyone at the shows.

SILYW 06/09/12 10:45 AM

I saw them in Birmingham on Thursday, and Tom sounded really good vocally (The best I've heard him since they've reformed)

They played: (Not in set order)
Carousel, Dammit, Josie, Dumpweed, Whats My Age Again, All The Small Things, The Country Song, Blow Job, The Rock Show, First Date, Feeling This, I Miss You, Violence, Down, Always, Ghosts On The Dancefloor, Up All Night, After Midnight, Hearts All Gone and Wishing Well plus A Drum Solo version of Can The Drummer Get Some.

tonyt3524 06/09/12 11:09 AM

This song seriously sounds awesome live.

absolutebutthol 06/09/12 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyt3524 (Post 109140492)

This song seriously sounds awesome live.

I know I am not the only one who is really stoked to see Delonge in a hat again. Why does it matter? It really doesn't...its just ...hes got a hat on...and not that beanie..

JustAHomeBoy 06/09/12 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finch076 (Post 109138142)
I can't even imagine how tired they are of playing the exact same setlist year-after-year.

I guess I understand why they do it (and partially how they 'have to')...but they have just got to be soooo sick of ATST, WMAA, Dammit, First Date and all of those songs at this point...

Seriously.

This reminds me of this one part in the Foo Fighters documentary when they're talking about how touring gets so stale and boring after a while, playing the same songs and all, and how that's why they would drink and do drugs and stuff to at least make it more interesting for them. I can't imagine having to play the same set over and over again. I also don't understand why they don't want to expand their set and at least make it longer and more interesting.

randys950 06/09/12 11:36 AM

hopefully their next tour will have a more diverse setlist.

Mario57 06/09/12 11:44 AM

looking forward to see them next month, i haven't listened to them since Neighborhoods came out though. it's weird to see him wear a hat and play with a different guitar haha

Finch076 06/09/12 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustAHomeBoy (Post 109140802)
Seriously.

This reminds me of this one part in the Foo Fighters documentary when they're talking about how touring gets so stale and boring after a while, playing the same songs and all, and how that's why they would drink and do drugs and stuff to at least make it more interesting for them. I can't imagine having to play the same set over and over again. I also don't understand why they don't want to expand their set and at least make it longer and more interesting.

Agreed. I feel like even the fans are - for the most part - "over" the hits (at least pre-Neighborhoods singles). Might as well play some other more rare songs for everyone at the shows.

I'd imagine that they'll eventually do this on a major US tour between albums. But doing so in Europe before the US seems strange.