AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  In Fear and Album Teasers (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2793912)

Thomas Nassiff 06/19/12 10:37 PM

In Fear and Album Teasers
 
The teaser for In Fear and Faith's new album can be seen in the replies. It says there will be a new single coming soon, presumably titled "There's A Sickness In My Body."

Submitted by mikeisonfire

Thomas Nassiff 06/19/12 10:37 PM


Symphonicaxiom 06/19/12 10:45 PM

These guys are pretty awesome. I love the piano.

CorinaMarie 06/19/12 10:54 PM

Boring as can be. His singing never grabbed me which kind of bums me out.

theHECKLER 06/19/12 11:09 PM

Produced by Nick Sampson? I'll definitely be checking this out. Hope he's done with his band's new album.. Been waiting forever.

nick_smizzle 06/19/12 11:15 PM

this is going to amazing

WeltallAY 06/19/12 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 109608062)
Produced by Nick Sampson? I'll definitely be checking this out. Hope he's done with his band's new album.. Been waiting forever.


Did you check out Adestria's new CD produced by him? I loved it.

theHECKLER 06/19/12 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 109608312)
Did you check out Adestria's new CD produced by him? I loved it.


I didn't know, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Symphonicaxiom 06/19/12 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 109608312)
Did you check out Adestria's new CD produced by him? I loved it.

So. Good.

Steve Alcala 06/19/12 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 109608312)
Did you check out Adestria's new CD produced by him? I loved it.

Cd got tiring but solid production

WeltallAY 06/19/12 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 109608372)
I didn't know, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Listen to the whole thing but here's a great track;



It's not groundbreaking but they are very enjoyable. Vocalist is strong. Definitely listen to the whole CD.

theHECKLER 06/19/12 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 109608652)
Listen to the whole thing but here's a great track;



It's not groundbreaking but they are very enjoyable. Vocalist is strong. Definitely listen to the whole CD.


Cool will do!

Capulet 06/19/12 11:37 PM

full blown eargasim

johnnyferris 06/19/12 11:37 PM

Should be interesting. I prefer Scott with the Symphonies sound though.

WeltallAY 06/19/12 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyferris (Post 109609202)
Should be interesting. I prefer Scott with the Symphonies sound though.

I fully expect that that sound will be mixed into this CD in some way, just not full blown like on Symphonies.