AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Dethklok Ejaculates Fire (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2877592)

Alex DiVincenzo 09/03/12 12:37 PM

Dethklok Ejaculates Fire
 
Listen to a new Dethklok song entitled "I Ejaculate Fire" here.

TorontoMatt 09/03/12 12:41 PM

with a bandname like that, it's quite understandable that a song title as vile would follow

cococrisp20 09/03/12 12:49 PM

lol, gotta love this show.

Jeff_Ryan 09/03/12 12:53 PM

Ouch

whiterussian 09/03/12 02:22 PM

How the fuck is this not available in my country? You can do that on Soundcloud too? Shit.

Well, this was on youtube, although the quality seems a bit off:

codeseven 09/03/12 02:28 PM

Brendon Small has so much more talent than this. He really needs to do something other than metal.

TorontoMatt 09/03/12 06:04 PM

wait. Brendon Small, the guy behind Home Movies?

if so I retract all previous criticisms.

Mr Hox182 09/03/12 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorontoMatt (Post 112593522)
wait. Brendon Small, the guy behind Home Movies?

if so I retract all previous criticisms.


That's him. Dethklok is the band from his show Metalocalypse.

cherrycokewhore 09/03/12 06:58 PM

I love this band. Cannot wait.

claw38 09/03/12 10:56 PM

Not a big fan of the band, but Metalocalypse is hilarious. Props to Brendon for being badass

SHEwstheUNIVRS 09/03/12 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiterussian (Post 112587872)
How the fuck is this not available in my country? You can do that on Soundcloud too? Shit.

Well, this was on youtube, although the quality seems a bit off:

Haha you're awesome.

SHEwstheUNIVRS 09/03/12 11:15 PM

The title makes me cringe lol

kazuma_ootaro28 09/03/12 11:36 PM

Brutal.

So "I Ejaculate Fire" is the last song they have to make in order to fulfill the prophecy, huh.

Hotrod! 09/03/12 11:52 PM

yes

about3fitty 09/04/12 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeseven (Post 112588122)
Brendon Small has so much more talent than this. He really needs to do something other than metal.



like this?