AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  AP.net Interview: ISSUES (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2895492)

Jake Denning 09/19/12 01:50 PM

AP.net Interview: ISSUES

You can check out our interview with new Velocity/Rise band ISSUES here. This band features former members of Woe, Is Me, and the band have just wrapped up recording a debut EP with producer/engineer Kris Crummett.
From The Interview"We have the knowledge of a band that's risen to the top, but we have the heart of a starting new, and working our way back up. It's cool, because it's kept us grounded, but the knowledge has kept us motivated with what to do. We're working really hard, and it's definitely a hustle, but at least we have the fans that are craving stuff."

steve187 09/19/12 02:08 PM

what's the best woe is me album so i can understand why these guys gets 50 news posts a month on here, mainly tyler

(genuinely curious not being a dick)

_><_ 09/19/12 02:18 PM

Crummett is a legit dude, so if he says this is going to be awesome i trust him.

whenwefirstmet 09/19/12 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve187 (Post 113225372)
what's the best woe is me album so i can understand why these guys gets 50 news posts a month on here, mainly tyler

There is only one W,IM album - Number[s] which also has a re-release. New album soon.

Steve Alcala 09/19/12 02:45 PM

Quote:

There's only one lol It's pretty good for what the scene is worth but a) the production gets annoying b) it gets very repetitive

They get 50 posts because everything done after (and some would argue have ever done) is complete garbage, there's drama due to the unreasonable and egotistical nature of everyone ever involved with this band.

steve187 09/19/12 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whenwefirstmet (Post 113227552)
There is only one W,IM album - Number[s] which also has a re-release. New album soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhbee94 (Post 113227702)
There's only one lol It's pretty good for what the scene is worth but a) the production gets annoying b) it gets very repetitive

They get 50 posts because everything done after (and some would argue have ever done) is complete garbage, there's drama due to the unreasonable and egotistical nature of everyone ever involved with this band.

ah okay, i thought it was like a johnny craig thing with dgd where they actually have some really good music and that's why people still care even after all the drama and stuff. i'll still give it a listen i guess

johnnyferris 09/19/12 03:04 PM

I just want to hear some music already.

Capulet 09/19/12 03:39 PM

we will see

WeltallAY 09/19/12 04:02 PM

Does anyone know who the current lineup is? I thought the ferris brothers were a part of this. Does that production guy (not kris) actually play an instrument?

ZachMadeMeOdd 09/19/12 04:02 PM

Quote:

There is nothing to understand except that scene douches flock to scene band news and AP sees it's as site traffic.

savestheday3x3 09/19/12 04:38 PM

risen to the top

BringdowN 09/19/12 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 113231452)
There is nothing to understand except that scene douches flock to scene band news and AP sees it's as site traffic.

Gotta love generalizations, derp.

Pretty excited for this release, hopefully it turns out well.

Big_Guy 09/19/12 05:51 PM

Fighting the urge to troll this thread. Fuck Im bored

Jake Denning 09/19/12 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Guy (Post 113237382)
Fighting the urge to troll this thread. Fuck Im bored

Do whatever you want, man. You're a grown ass man for crying out loud...

johnnyferris 09/19/12 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 113231422)
Does anyone know who the current lineup is? I thought the ferris brothers were a part of this. Does that production guy (not kris) actually play an instrument?

Well it sounded like that one guy didn't even know how to play guitar and still doesn't. Moral supporter?