AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Fiona Apple Arrested For Marijuana Possession (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2899352)

Keagan Ilvonen 09/24/12 07:33 AM

Fiona Apple Arrested For Hash Possession
 
Fiona Apple was arrested in Texas for hash possession.

Submitted by Chris92

mackieinva 09/24/12 07:34 AM

phew, good use of resources to get that criminal off the street!

SteveLikesMusic 09/24/12 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackieinva (Post 113400782)
phew, good use of resources to get that criminal off the street!

hahahah

bradsonemanband 09/24/12 07:37 AM

what would have made them stop her bus to begin with?

FUCKDIRTYWIPES 09/24/12 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackieinva (Post 113400782)
phew, good use of resources to get that criminal off the street!

awesome.

Dustin Harkins 09/24/12 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsonemanband (Post 113400862)
what would have made them stop her bus to begin with?

Apparently it's a border patrol checkpoint because that city is so close to Mexico.

Holly HoX! 09/24/12 07:42 AM

Hash*

I'm DC 09/24/12 07:47 AM

I'm surprised you didn't mention that she was caught with hash and a new(ish?) law in Texas makes any amount of hash possession a 3rd degree felony and she could be facing up to 10 years.

brook183 09/24/12 07:49 AM

#420NO

Sloth7 09/24/12 07:51 AM

They must've read the story about her in New York Magazine earlier this summer. The interviewer spent days with her and basically all they did was smoke pot the whole time, or at least that's what he kept writing about.

Holly HoX! 09/24/12 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth7 (Post 113401162)
They must've read the story about her in New York Magazine earlier this summer. The interviewer spent days with her and basically all they did was smoke pot the whole time, or at least that's what he kept writing about.


Doubtful

frenchatticus 09/24/12 07:59 AM

Fuck

Simulcast 09/24/12 08:01 AM

Meanwhile in my city college students are getting robbed and stabbed almost every weekend. Police need to focus their efforts elsewhere.

bradsonemanband 09/24/12 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustin Harkins (Post 113400912)
Apparently it's a border patrol checkpoint because that city is so close to Mexico.

ah, ok. that makes more sense.

Gaugzilla 09/24/12 08:01 AM