AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Native Suns Post New Song (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2906532)

Keagan Ilvonen 09/30/12 09:31 PM

Native Suns Post New Song
 
Native Suns' (Ex-Of Machines) new single "Insofar Gone" can be streamed in the replies.

Submitted by thedaywedied

Keagan Ilvonen 09/30/12 09:32 PM


D' Evils 09/30/12 09:51 PM

I can dig it...but its not as original as they presented themselves to be.

Steve Alcala 09/30/12 09:59 PM

I enjoy it quite a bit. I expect it to get quite a few dislikes though since its on Bryan Star's channel. Kids going in expecting bad metalcore.

WeltallAY 09/30/12 10:10 PM

Submitted this >:( I love this song. So far every song they've released has been 5 star gold.

tylerdf 09/30/12 10:34 PM

i dig it ;)

InfiniteArms 09/30/12 10:46 PM

Any ideas when the album is being released? Has a release date been released yet?

Your Milkshake 09/30/12 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D' Evils (Post 113658552)
I can dig it...but its not as original as they presented themselves to be.

My thoughts exactly.

Ohaidere 10/01/12 04:50 AM

Absolutely love this band/song. For those complaining about it not being as original as they presented themselve's to be... What band in this day and age is? At least this is better than 90% of bands today.

PetitnaindesĪles 10/01/12 05:42 AM

i wasn't really into Of Machines but this sounds solid

skibby15 10/01/12 06:15 AM

really liked of machines but i haven't been a fan of anything post-of machines. i'll have to listen to this later

Capulet 10/01/12 07:57 AM

wow amazing.. sounds very in:aviate

WeltallAY 10/01/12 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skibby15 (Post 113663792)
really liked of machines but i haven't been a fan of anything post-of machines. i'll have to listen to this later


You might like this one better. The guitar work is a little more in your face like OM was.

D' Evils 10/01/12 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohaidere (Post 113662662)
Absolutely love this band/song. For those complaining about it not being as original as they presented themselve's to be... What band in this day and age is? At least this is better than 90% of bands today.

not complaining just stating that its not as fresh as they present it, its been done before and its been done better

Aperi Oculos 10/01/12 11:42 AM

Awesome track, will have to look more into this band