AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Reviews (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
  -  All Time Low - Don't Panic (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2908232)

Kris_Gontz9 10/02/12 07:27 AM

Really good review!, surprised by the score. (I would have really liked knowing about the songs that aren't released by now, though).

i have enjoyed all of their albums in some way, even though DW was mediocre it had it's moments. NP is great though, except for a few blah songs like Too Much.

Anyway, can't wait to hear this album finally. I've liked every song released so far, so i'm sure it'll deliver...

A question, how is the track with Cassadee? i'm curious, it's on the vein of Remembering Sunday? (tough i doubt it).

JohnQ85 10/02/12 07:28 AM

Cant wait to hear this album. Have loved everything theyve done except Dirty Work. Its not that Dirty Work was a bad album, but it just didnt quite measure up to Nothing Personal which was my favorite.

larokr 10/02/12 07:32 AM

This review makes me even more excited for this album. Great review.

Can't wait to see them at Vintage Vinyl and Starland next Friday.

kismet 10/02/12 07:35 AM

Great review! I'm so excited for this. How's the song with Cassadee?

rawspinner 10/02/12 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian Wagner (Post 113709822)
Let's be respectful in this thread, okay?! :-)

Fuck that, FOBTILIDIE.

bence61541 10/02/12 07:48 AM

They're supposedly going to post a stream of the album today...

Christian Wagner 10/02/12 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris_Gontz9 (Post 113711032)
Really good review!, surprised by the score. (I would have really liked knowing about the songs that aren't released by now, though).

i have enjoyed all of their albums in some way, even though DW was mediocre it had it's moments. NP is great though, except for a few blah songs like Too Much.

Anyway, can't wait to hear this album finally. I've liked every song released so far, so i'm sure it'll deliver...

A question, how is the track with Cassadee? i'm curious, it's on the vein of Remembering Sunday? (tough i doubt it).

You know, it's one of those things where they really picked some solid tracks to reveal early on...there are definitely a couple great songs that haven't been heard but I highlighted the ones I really enjoyed.

And the one with Cassadee is really great.

Vance Mook 10/02/12 07:56 AM

I'm not a huge fan, I didn't even give Dirty Work a shot, although I'm pretty interested in picking this up to review for my school paper.

cowlord 10/02/12 08:01 AM

The combination of Dirty Work, The Reckless and the Brave, and then hearing a sub-par performance of theirs at Warped, makes me very reluctant to get excited about this. I'll probably listen to it a few months down the road.

herestoyoufla 10/02/12 08:17 AM

I'll give it a once over. I'm hoping it's good, this review gives me even more hope. Just catiously optimistic.

Ryan Gardner 10/02/12 08:22 AM

Nice review, Christian :wave:

Really dig this record. Way better than SWIR, worlds better than DW, just not sure if I'll end up liking it more than NP - fans are going to love it

Christian Wagner 10/02/12 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan Gardner (Post 113712552)
Nice review, Christian :wave:

Really dig this record. Way better than SWIR, worlds better than DW, just not sure if I'll end up liking it more than NP - fans are going to love it

Thank you buddy!!! :thumbup:

Drew Beringer 10/02/12 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowlord (Post 113712052)
The combination of Dirty Work, The Reckless and the Brave, and then hearing a sub-par performance of theirs at Warped, makes me very reluctant to get excited about this. I'll probably listen to it a few months down the road.

it's nothing like DW and Reckless and the Brave is not a good representative of the album as a whole. trust me

theherox 10/02/12 08:33 AM

for fans of Acceptance, huh?

interesting.

so wrong it's right is definitely my least favorite album by them, though...so we'll see

Deborah Remus 10/02/12 08:44 AM

This review convinces me to give this band another shot, especially since Patrick co-wrote a song. I listened to their first record, but I never got into the others.