AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Politics (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
  -  Presidential Debate: October 3rd (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2909622)

loveisdead 10/03/12 08:23 AM

Presidential Debate: October 3rd
 

loveisdead 10/03/12 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgedcc (Post 113760832)
Oh, shit that's on tonight? What time does it start, I might see if I can find somewhere to stream it?


This will be the first debate streamed on YouTube. It begins at 9:00 eastern.

Jake Gyllenhaal 10/03/12 08:33 AM

Fuck... it's pre-empting Modern Family. M-(

loveisdead 10/03/12 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgedcc (Post 113761092)
Ugh, so two in the morning here. Well, we'll see how I'm feeling...


I'll probably be up then watching it. I am working during the debate so I'll have to watch it after.

Mitch 10/03/12 08:37 AM

Hopefully I'll be able to catch this.

incognitojones 10/03/12 08:59 AM

I got a test from 8-10, probs'll just come back and watch the highlights.

dylanagibson 10/03/12 09:06 AM

My campus is holding a little event with a student debate, food, prizes and other things tonight and then streaming the debate in an auditorium. Should be a good time.

loveisdead 10/03/12 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylanagibson (Post 113762602)
My campus is holding a little event with a student debate, food, prizes and other things tonight and then streaming the debate in an auditorium. Should be a good time.


Or a war. Bring signs like it were a WWE event.

crackedthesky 10/03/12 09:28 AM

I can't wait to hear these zingers.

dylanagibson 10/03/12 09:28 AM

It'll probably just be a lot of PoliSci kids, but I'm not ruling out throwing some chairs if needed.

loveisdead 10/03/12 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crackedthesky (Post 113763692)
I can't wait to hear these zingers.


They're going to sound so forced. You can't practice things like that and not make it seem forced.

crackedthesky 10/03/12 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveisdead (Post 113763952)
They're going to sound so forced. You can't practice things like that and not make it seem forced.


I imagine I'll be doing a lot of head-shaking and facepalming. I hope my forehead is ready for it.

loveisdead 10/03/12 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crackedthesky (Post 113764022)
I imagine I'll be doing a lot of head-shaking and facepalming. I hope my forehead is ready for it.


You spend enough time in the suicidesaints thread. That should have you plenty prepared.

crackedthesky 10/03/12 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveisdead (Post 113764162)
You spend enough time in the suicidesaints thread. That should have you plenty prepared.


Haha, true enough.

swimbearswim 10/03/12 09:39 AM

Knowing this country, Obama can say "whaddap my niggah?" and get even more votes (and daps).