AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Soundtrack (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2912972)

Jason Tate 10/05/12 02:40 PM

Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Soundtrack

The track listing for the Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack has a bunch of bands you're probably gonna wanna pretend you don't like any more.

Track Listing
1) Where I Come From - Passion Pit
2) Bittersweet - Ellie Goulding
3) The Forgotten - Green Day
4) Fire In The Water - Feist
5) Everything And Nothing - The Boom Circuits
6) The Antidote - St. Vincent
7) Speak Up - POP ETC
8) Heart of Stone - Iko
9) Cover Your Tracks - A Boy and His Kite
10) Ghosts - ames Vincent McMorrow
11) All Iíve Ever Needed - Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12_ New For You - Reeve Carney
13) A Thousand Years (Part Two) - Christina Perri
14) Plus Que Ma Prope Vie - Carter Burwell

tdlyon 10/05/12 02:42 PM

in before people call Green day sellouts

brook183 10/05/12 02:42 PM

Is Passion Pit doing a country-western cover?

irthesteve 10/05/12 02:44 PM

hate em all

Kelly Doherty 10/05/12 02:45 PM

Oh no.. James Vincent McMorrow. I'm confused. I want to be sad, because it's Twilight, but I want James Vincent McMorrow to be world famous. Damn you, teen vampires!

birdman 10/05/12 02:45 PM

I think this is a good move on Green Day's part. Nothing like being on the Twilight soundtrack to remind people that you're not "Justin-fucking-Bieber". Between this, playing with Usher and No Doubt, and playing the "iHeartRadio" event, I think that Green Day is really trying to rediscover their punk rock roots.

/sarcasm

EndlessPrisoner 10/05/12 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly Doherty (Post 113867332)
Oh no.. James Vincent McMorrow. I'm confused. I want to be sad, because it's Twilight, but I want James Vincent McMorrow to be world famous. Damn you, teen vampires!

His album is awesome.

Searos 10/05/12 02:51 PM

It amazes me how such poorly made films with such cardboard cutout characters could garner a soundtrack filled with good artists for the most point. Its like putting whip cream on mold infested pastries and expecting everyone to be happy. Point being I enjoy hearing new songs but you can't stick a bad thing next to a pretty awesome thing and just hope if they haven't already balanced each other out than maybe more people will enjoy it.

Kelly Doherty 10/05/12 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndlessPrisoner (Post 113867552)
His album is awesome.

It really is. Can't wait to hear the follow up.

ChrisJamesAdams 10/05/12 02:53 PM

POP ETC... ugh. To go from something like The Morning Benders to that just seems like the worst of all sins. As long as they're happy, I guess...

Spencer Control 10/05/12 02:58 PM

I'm not sure I understand why an artist working on a soundtrack of a terrible movie should bother me... sure, the movie sucks, but if the music is good, that's mainly what I care about. :shrug:

Kris_Gontz9 10/05/12 03:00 PM

Green Day? wow, unexpected. The Soundtracks to this movies have been really solid lately, the movies itself though, are just awful.

tdlyon 10/05/12 03:11 PM

By the way, the Green Day song is the last song on Tre.

JamieTheSonger 10/05/12 03:19 PM

Aww man I have hate ames Vincent McMorrow now.

But I can still love James Vincent McMorrow, right?

a nice person 10/05/12 03:21 PM

Should've had Sleeping At Last do another song. "Turning Page" is fantastic