AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Personal Life (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
  -  Guys and dolls, I need your help! (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2913652)

maxvsmaradona 10/06/12 05:56 PM

Guys and dolls, I need your help!
 
Should I, or should I just not really?

No specifics needed. Just a simple yes or no.

my anxieties rest in your hands.

TheRealJohnOC 10/06/12 07:01 PM

You definitely need details. I could in my head say "This kid wants to cause physical harm to someone" or "He wants to ask a girl out". At least be vague about it.

incognitojones 10/06/12 07:12 PM

You only live one time bro, do it.

Highly doubt its something crazy or violent, but if so, dude, don't do that. C'mon.

maxvsmaradona 10/06/12 07:13 PM

I should have specified, I do NOT in anyway want to harm myself physically, or anyone else.

Spencer Control 10/06/12 07:22 PM

Is there anything else you can give us? I'm pessimistic enough that I would never give approval for something I don't know.

TheRealJohnOC 10/06/12 07:22 PM

Ok, you have my vote!

allthewaysaid 10/06/12 07:47 PM

I would like to know what this is about.

movingxpictures 10/06/12 08:08 PM

I have a hunch this is about your love life to some degree. Intution.

If so, YOLO

Archael 10/06/12 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movingxpictures (Post 113907362)
I have a hunch this is about your love life to some degree. Intution.

If so, YOLO

If your name is referring to one of Rush's best albums, then you are a very very awesome person.

movingxpictures 10/06/12 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 113908022)
If your name is referring to one of Rush's best albums, then you are a very very awesome person.


Sometimes I get this and it makes me laugh. When I signed up for the site, I was obsessed with Fall Out Boy, and this was a reference to one of the songs they put out on their first release, haha.



So no, I can't claim to be an awesome Rush fan.

White 10/06/12 08:41 PM

Voted no, because, either:

• Your actions will in some way bring harm to yourself and/or others, and so by saying no and discouraging such actions, I have established myself as a thoughtful, considerate, and morally upstanding person. Do unto others as you would have them to do you, etc.

• Your actions will in some way bring joy to yourself and/or others, and so by saying no and discouraging such actions, I will ensure that you and/or others remain as miserable and joyless as me. Misery loves company, etc.

Either way I'm covered.

Archael 10/06/12 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movingxpictures (Post 113908112)
Sometimes I get this and it makes me laugh. When I signed up for the site, I was obsessed with Fall Out Boy, and this was a reference to one of the songs they put out on their first release, haha.



So no, I can't claim to be an awesome Rush fan.


Awwww.... Getting my hopes up, man. Rush is like my AOTY of this year so far.

Oh well, I can appreciate fall out boy. I find that Infinity on High is much better than From Under the Cork Tree though. Far far stronger pop songs imo.

movingxpictures 10/06/12 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 113908302)
Awwww.... Getting my hopes up, man. Rush is like my AOTY of this year so far.

Oh well, I can appreciate fall out boy. I find that Infinity on High is much better than From Under the Cork Tree though. Far far stronger pop songs imo.


It's a good year for Rush; they're in the running to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

FOB reminds me of angsty fourteen-year old me, and thus they will always have a place in my heart. I've grown up a bit since when I loved them, but yeah, IOH is my favorite record of theirs. There's just something about it that I love.

Archael 10/06/12 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movingxpictures (Post 113908402)
It's a good year for Rush; they're in the running to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

FOB reminds me of angsty fourteen-year old me, and thus they will always have a place in my heart. I've grown up a bit since when I loved them, but yeah, IOH is my favorite record of theirs. There's just something about it that I love.


ugh, fuck rock hall of fame, sure they got some great bands there but I see no merit in that institution, similar to how I feel about like the grammys and the like.

but yeah, clockwork angels is very surprisingly awesome. it's like top 8 rush albums actually. every time I play caravan with on my friends' cars, it becomes a synchronized headbanging fest.

infinity on high is like by far their catchiest release. grave is the 2nd best FOB album.

bobsheiskawy 10/07/12 12:21 AM

guys. folie a duex.