AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Radiohead "Austin City Limits" Episode [Video] (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2914972)

Jason Tate 10/08/12 10:20 AM

Radiohead "Austin City Limits" Episode [Video]

If Romney wins we won't get awesome videos like Radiohead's Austin City Limits episode. Check that out here. Long live PBS.

Chris Collum 10/08/12 10:33 AM

:appl:

iAMhollyood315 10/08/12 10:40 AM

I work for a PBS affiliate station right now so I'm not sure if i would be affected by what Romney wants to do, but still its a shit idea. I love how they have awesome sets from ACL on the station

albertad 10/08/12 10:43 AM

i watched this yesterday, awesome performance! and just think, some people want to cut funding to public broadcasting.

Frenizzle 10/08/12 10:44 AM

On the other hand, we are beyond broke.

Keagan Ilvonen 10/08/12 10:45 AM

PBS is amazing. One of the best forms of media out there, so lets cut it.

TheAmoryWars 10/08/12 10:45 AM

The piss-poor economic job Obama has done over the past 4 years, including adding 5+ trillion to our national debt means nothing compared to a sensationalized elimination of PBS. This is amateur and irresponsible reporting, which should serve to remind you why you run a music blog and not a platform on which to overlook the real, actual problems of this country.

TriangularDuck 10/08/12 10:46 AM

Instead, all we'd get is this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAmoryWars (Post 113958852)
The piss-poor economic job Obama has done over the past 4 years, including adding 5+ trillion to our national debt means nothing compared to a sensationalized elimination of PBS. This is amateur and irresponsible reporting, which should serve to remind you why you run a music blog and not a platform on which to overlook the real, actual problems of this country.

Luckily for all of us, you also don't have a platform in which to spout out bullshit about the "real, actual problems of this country" too.

Chris Collum 10/08/12 10:55 AM

Quote:

If you live in Ohio or Florida, I hope you catch explosive diarrhea the first week of November.

Jason Tate 10/08/12 11:01 AM

Quote:

His economic successes have been relatively strong considering what he was handed. Thanks for "reminding" me that I run a music blog ... for a second here, I almost forgot.

Jason Tate 10/08/12 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frenizzle (Post 113958802)
On the other hand, we are beyond broke.

Except not really, cause that's not really how it works when you're a government.

deanster321 10/08/12 11:10 AM

sevinw0rds 10/08/12 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris92 (Post 113959322)
If you live in Ohio or Florida, I hope you catch explosive diarrhea the first week of November.

That was awesome. :-d

knash9 10/08/12 11:18 AM

This could be fun.

crackedthesky 10/08/12 11:25 AM

How is it irresponsible, amateur, and sensationalist to report what someone said verbatim on video in front of the entire country?