AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Bronx Set Release Date (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2947562)

Jason Tate 11/09/12 11:33 AM

The Bronx Set Release Date
 
The Bronx have finalized the release date for their new album, The Bronx (IV) - it will be released February 4, 2013.

Submitted by Chemical Love

Mattylikesfilms 11/09/12 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 115230492)
The Bronx have finalized the release date for their new album, The Bronx (IV) - it will be released February 4, 2013.

Submitted by Chemical Love


Damnit, it got pushed back a week! Hah

I wish I could have gone to the last Refushed show in LA. They were selling 7" with two new Bronx IV songs "Ribcage" and "Into the Dark".

whiterussian 11/09/12 12:40 PM

Be awesome if this time around they could include the lyrics with the CDs.

AReiss 11/09/12 12:41 PM

Can't wait. Love this band.

Chemical Love 11/09/12 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattylikesfilms (Post 115232482)
Damnit, it got pushed back a week! Hah

I wish I could have gone to the last Refushed show in LA. They were selling 7" with two new Bronx IV songs "Ribcage" and "Into the Dark".

Can I hear those songs anywhere?!?!

Mattylikesfilms 11/09/12 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemical Love (Post 115233682)
Can I hear those songs anywhere?!?!


Been looking everywhere for a leak. Nothing yet brother :-(

Eurotrash Drock 11/09/12 02:36 PM

one of the most underrated punk bands of the last decade

Poochemist 11/09/12 05:56 PM

Yep I'll be getting this fo sho.

SHESmyRUSHMORE 11/09/12 07:41 PM

hell yes

briantalife 11/09/12 11:56 PM

bout time!

briantalife 11/09/12 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattylikesfilms (Post 115232482)
Damnit, it got pushed back a week! Hah

I wish I could have gone to the last Refushed show in LA. They were selling 7" with two new Bronx IV songs "Ribcage" and "Into the Dark".

got it! it's pretty good. been looking forward to this album for a while now.

BobDylanismyman 11/10/12 02:22 AM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Mattylikesfilms 11/10/12 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briantalife (Post 115253622)
got it! it's pretty good. been looking forward to this album for a while now.


I'm extremely jealous of you.