AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Blink 182 Pre-Orders Coming in Next Two Days (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2950102)

Jason Tate 11/12/12 12:33 PM

Blink 182 Pre-Orders Coming in Next Two Days
 
Pre-order bundles for Blink-182's new EP will be available within the next 2 days.

Submitted by bradsonemanband

bradsonemanband 11/12/12 12:34 PM

Look at me. spreading the Christmas cheer.

(pleeeease don't be Christmas songs...)

bobcatbob18 11/12/12 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsonemanband (Post 115326732)
look at me. spreading the christmas cheer.

(pleeeease don't be Christmas songs...)


And a "Happy Holidays" to you, my good.man.

Whoooooooooooooo

providence36 11/12/12 12:38 PM


irememberhallow 11/12/12 12:40 PM

I AM SO FUCKIN READY FOR THIS!

Zack Zarrillo 11/12/12 12:41 PM

Wait..could this actually be a Christmas-themed EP full of songs like Happy Holidays...? Imagine if they did that.

Alex DiVincenzo 11/12/12 12:42 PM


wearefriends 11/12/12 12:42 PM

looks like christmas/holiday songs? no matter, very excited for this!

also, i really like how excited tom seems to be about doing more blink

bradsonemanband 11/12/12 12:45 PM

i want an EP of songs i can listen to all year to tide me over until their full length next year. that's all i want for christmas, dammit.

Jason Tate 11/12/12 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack-182 (Post 115327052)
Wait..could this actually be a Christmas-themed EP full of songs like Happy Holidays...? Imagine if they did that.

If you think the band's gonna do songs like "I Won't Be Home for xmas" or "Happy Holidays" you haven't been paying attention to Blink-182. That would shock me to my absolute core.

therookielot 11/12/12 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex DiVincenzo (Post 115327072)

this

bobcatbob18 11/12/12 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wearefriends (Post 115327082)
looks like christmas/holiday songs? no matter, very excited for this!

also, i really like how excited tom seems to be about doing more blink


I imagine Tom is so excited about Blink because they're on their own. Since the hiatus he always said that Blink became a machine where there were always executives and lawyers and such involved in everthing they did. Now it's the 3 of them and no big wigs. I expect great things for these guys in the near future and hopefully a long time.

seventwenty3 11/12/12 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 115327222)
If you think the band's gonna do songs like "I Won't Be Home for xmas" or "Happy Holidays" you haven't been paying attention to Blink-182. That would shock me to my absolute core.

Really, not even for fun? It seems like if you're going to be with your old friends again there's no point in not having a little fun.

Jason Tate 11/12/12 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seventwenty3 (Post 115327432)
Really, not even for fun? It seems like if you're going to be with your old friends again there's no point in not having a little fun.

I would be shocked if they, at this stage in their lives and careers and ages, released music like that. I would bet they have a lot of fun making music together. I just don't think it's gonna sound like when they were in their early 20s.

bradsonemanband 11/12/12 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 115327612)
I would be shocked if they, at this stage in their lives and careers and ages, released music like that. I would bet they have a lot of fun making music together. I just don't think it's gonna sound like when they were in their early 20s.

i agree. and if they DO do it, it'll just seem sad and forced. "Santa sucked my dick and I fucked Rudolph!!!" wouldn't translate as well coming from guys in their late 30s/early 40s...