AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Personal Life (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
  -  Moved too fast in the beginning, now she wants to slow things down... (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2969752)

delvec19 12/01/12 02:06 PM

Moved too fast in the beginning, now she wants to slow things down...

Even though it was mostly her who moved too fast in the beginning. We banged a few times in the first 2 weeks...now two weeks after that I've gotten nothing because her schedule is horrible with school and work not to mention she has anxiety issues. She's playing games now and I decided to back off for a little, haven't initiated anything in a week even though she's called me a few times early in the week. It's been so hard not to call her to go out this weekend.....god I hate this feeling.

White 12/01/12 02:14 PM

You know how bitches are, man. This ho thinks she can let a busy schedule and anxiety issues get in the way of letting you get your dick wet? Pssh. Fuck that shit, homie.

mbarney82 12/01/12 03:00 PM

anal

blackmold 12/01/12 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White (Post 115972952)
You know how bitches are, man. This ho thinks she can let a busy schedule and anxiety issues get in the way of letting you get your dick wet? Pssh. Fuck that shit, homie.

This.

Bitches be crazy.

Amongster 12/01/12 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White (Post 115972952)

This man speaks the truth.

allthruwinter 12/01/12 06:01 PM

Sarcasm aside, you guys are all assholes. OP, hope you learned your lesson, don't fuck before you get a commitment, unless its fine with both of you. If you don't talk about that shit, you can't be surprised when it doesn't work out in your favor.

upthepunx 12/01/12 07:32 PM

Nice guys always win? right? isn't that the saying...

abbysmith 12/01/12 08:13 PM

Maybe she thought she wanted you but now is changing her mind. Sounds harsh but it happens.

tbone0329 12/01/12 09:45 PM

maybe you should fuck better

njdevils327 12/01/12 10:12 PM

bitches be trippin

Djentleman 12/02/12 12:41 AM

hate fuck the shit outta her

allthewaysaid 12/02/12 01:09 AM

She just wants to fuck. Hey, keep ignoring her. She's probably fucking your best friend right now.

kaylasananjou 12/02/12 08:19 AM

So the girl you supposedly like is stressed to hell because of school and anxiety issues, and your most pressing concern is that you haven't had sex in a few weeks because of that?

Yes, you are indeed a "nice guy." Good job. I'm sure you ignoring her is doing wonders for the anxiety as well.

SicTransitIbiza 12/02/12 12:44 PM

Just give her space. If she likes you she'll come back to you once her school and other stuff is out of the way. Don't act desperate. Go out with your friends instead and talk to other girls. This one will come around and if not, there's always a new one.

aboyandhiscurse 12/02/12 04:44 PM

sounds like the last girl i was doing bs with. she'll probably be sleeping with her "really close friend" by the end of the semester. tough luck pal.