AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Personal Life (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
  -  I don't know how to take this. (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2969972)

intensified 12/01/12 11:51 PM

I don't know how to take this.

My best friend overdosed a week ago and they pulled the plug today. It's my fucking birthday and my everything is gone. I'm so confused. I don't know how to cope.

allthewaysaid 12/02/12 01:07 AM

Happy birthday!

allthewaysaid 12/02/12 01:07 AM

...YOLO

Crackbaby 12/02/12 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allthewaysaid (Post 115991422)
...YOLO

You are a fucking moron. All your posts are fucking stupid and everybody knows it. Sometimes you post something funny but most of the time your posts are a really sad attempt at humor. You are not funny. Just stop.

White 12/02/12 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crackbaby (Post 115992442)
Baww.

Fixed.

OP, I have nothing to offer aside from my sincere condolences. It is your birthday, though. Go to, like, Applebee's or something, tell them it's your birthday, and get a free cake or meal or whatever it is they do.

ari telescope 12/02/12 09:26 AM

I'm sorry no one here is helping. Just go home, and try to spend time with family, where you can just be comfortable.

allthewaysaid 12/02/12 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crackbaby (Post 115992442)
You are a fucking moron. All your posts are fucking stupid and everybody knows it. Sometimes you post something funny but most of the time your posts are a really sad attempt at humor. You are not funny. Just stop.

You're so mean.

zporter92 12/02/12 12:36 PM

Yeah, I would love to help you out, but I was not expecting that at all. The only advice I can give is to spend time with your family and friends. And try to go out and eat, like White said. That's really rough though. I'm sorry for your loss

Spencer Control 12/02/12 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allthewaysaid (Post 116002852)
You're so mean.

I don't mind/am amused by your posts usually, but that really was tasteless and cruel.

OP, I'm truly sorry for your loss. That's tough any day of the year, and though I've always been pretty pessimistic on my birthday, it must be rough to see a friend go on that day. I would try to get your mind off of it... continue living knowing that you're succeeding your friend, and that the only thing you can really do is start to move on. I recommend (with friends/family) dining out, playing video games, watching a movie, etc.

ParkwayTom 12/02/12 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intensified (Post 115990882)
My best friend overdosed a week ago and they pulled the plug today. It's my fucking birthday and my everything is gone. I'm so confused. I don't know how to cope.

I had a friend OD when I was younger- its definitely hard to watch happen. Stay with your friends and family and talk about/remember the good times you had with your friend. I know that sounds cliché, but it will honestly help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by allthewaysaid (Post 115991412)
Happy birthday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by allthewaysaid (Post 115991422)
...YOLO

You're a fucking shit head and nothing you post is funny. Do this website and everyone around you a favor and go drink a bottle of draino.

TorontoMatt 12/02/12 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White (Post 115994192)
Fixed.

OP, I have nothing to offer aside from my sincere condolences. It is your birthday, though. Go to, like, Applebee's or something, tell them it's your birthday, and get a free cake or meal or whatever it is they do.

Lol at Apple Bees. If my people took me there for my birthday id think I was poor.

TorontoMatt 12/02/12 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 116006022)
I had a friend OD. Do this website and everyone around you a favor and go drink a bottle of draino.

That's online bullying. Grow up

vivatoto56 12/02/12 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allthewaysaid (Post 115991412)
Happy birthday!

Haha, awesome.

ParkwayTom 12/02/12 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorontoMatt (Post 116009062)
That's online bullying. Grow up

http://30bananasadaysucks.com/wp-con...ous.jpg?aa4864

In all honesty, I don't think what I said is worse than him making light of/joking at the fact that OP had a close friend overdose. What you're doing is online ignorance. Grow up.

zporter92 12/02/12 04:36 PM

Yeah I'm on Parkway's side. Fuck that other kid