AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Final Arma Angelus Show (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2970012)

Keagan Ilvonen 12/02/12 03:38 AM

The Final Arma Angelus Show
 
Jump to the replies to watch Arma Angelus' final show ever from November 16th, 2002.

Keagan Ilvonen 12/02/12 03:38 AM


Hors3ii 12/02/12 04:37 AM

Amazing! Thank you sooo much!

zachff 12/02/12 06:13 AM

This is kind of awesome

mdunn220 12/02/12 07:04 AM

we are the pale horse.

Jake Gyllenhaal 12/02/12 07:25 AM

Never heard of this band. What's with all the screaming?

Alex DiVincenzo 12/02/12 07:30 AM

Nice

therookielot 12/02/12 09:16 AM

"This is for everyone from Arlington Heights, BLAHHH RAWR BLAAHHHH"

thanks Pete.

Amongster 12/02/12 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Gyllenhaal (Post 115993352)
Never heard of this band. What's with all the screaming?

It's the metalcore outfit Pete Wentz fronted during the late 90's/ early 00's. Tim McIlrath played bass in the band before leaving to form Rise Against.

Also, that Eulogy Recordings icon has to be used less than the one for Midtown.

Jake Gyllenhaal 12/02/12 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallMeTroy (Post 115995052)
It's the metalcore outfit Pete Wentz fronted during the late 90's/ early 00's. Tim McIlrath played bass in the band before leaving to form Rise Against.

Also, that Eulogy Recordings icon has to be used less than the one for Midtown.

Oh, Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson's ex-husband. Thought the singer in the video looked familiar.

dancerazdance 12/02/12 10:19 AM

they need to do one more show for fun

berniemac1234 12/02/12 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Gyllenhaal (Post 115995312)
Oh, Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson's ex-husband. Thought the singer in the video looked familiar.

Ha, seriously?

signal to noise 12/02/12 11:15 AM

did HeyChris upload this for more twitter followers?

Born_For_This 12/02/12 11:32 AM

Pretty cool to see what was basically, the start of FOB. Although to think they went from this to America's Suitehearts is weird.

honkytonk 12/02/12 11:36 AM

Cool little piece of history to have, but I did not enjoy that at all..