AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Dave Elkins Reaches Goal For Schematic (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2971062)

Keagan Ilvonen 12/03/12 01:05 PM

Dave Elkins Reaches Goal For Schematic
 
Dave Elkins raised enough money for his future endeavor - Schematic. He plans to release his solo album through the company in February/March of next year.

juice182 12/03/12 02:48 PM

glad he barely made it. i was only able to give a dollar but i guess its better than nothing. anyone know when im supposed to get my free song?

xName Takenx 12/03/12 03:20 PM

i'm sorry, can someone take out all the adjectives and metaphors and explain what this is for someone as stupidly simple minded as me??

Is this a band?? a recording studio? a medium of music?? all of the above??

InfiniteArms 12/03/12 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juice182 (Post 116051292)
glad he barely made it. i was only able to give a dollar but i guess its better than nothing. anyone know when im supposed to get my free song?

You email your receipt from indiegogo to info@schematic.net or something. The details are on the page.

Matthew Moore 12/03/12 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xName Takenx (Post 116053022)
i'm sorry, can someone take out all the adjectives and metaphors and explain what this is for someone as stupidly simple minded as me??

Is this a band?? a recording studio? a medium of music?? all of the above??

It's a recording studio, an artist management group, a record label, and an "artist collective" for fellow musicians and creatives to work together.

juice182 12/03/12 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteArms (Post 116053362)
You email your receipt from indiegogo to info@schematic.net or something. The details are on the page.

thanks!

InfiniteArms 12/03/12 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juice182 (Post 116053962)
thanks!

I just asked Dave for you, so I can let you know as soon as he responds. but if you go to indiegogo.com/thisisschematic it will tell you how to retrieve your song.

EDIT:
Here's your answer:

davefalcone777 12/03/12 09:32 PM

He raised over $4000 in the last 8 hours.

juice182 12/03/12 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteArms (Post 116056222)
I just asked Dave for you, so I can let you know as soon as he responds. but if you go to indiegogo.com/thisisschematic it will tell you how to retrieve your song.

EDIT:
Here's your answer:

you are proof that not everyone on here are dicks. thanks again.