AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Albums in Stores Today: 12-04-2012 (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2972152)

Jason Tate 12/04/12 01:00 AM

Albums in Stores Today: 12-04-2012

Here are the albums that are in stores today. Pick up anything good? What do you recommend for other viewers? If we missed anything, please add it to our calendar. Check out rdio or spinner for album streams of new releases.

John_Barnes 12/04/12 04:25 AM

Hoping to nab O.N.I.F.C. after work.

texan4lif281 12/04/12 04:54 AM

ONIFC is edited on Rdio and annoying to listen to.

Xiegfried 12/04/12 07:47 AM

Didn't get anything new today, but I did grab Tell All Your Friends on vinyl.

gameguru990 12/04/12 09:13 AM

Kesha Kesha Kesha

offsetgroupie 12/04/12 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gameguru990 (Post 116088962)
Kesha Kesha Kesha

this

NorthstarPark 12/04/12 12:01 PM

The new Starfucker/Strfkr single.

Mantitron 12/04/12 01:39 PM

So this is what a "punk" rock site is now huh? You kids are excited about some clown rapper named "Wiz Khalifa", and some stupid ass popstar. My god how this "scene" has changed. Not only that but I'm greeted by rap music when I come to a "punk rock" site.... What a joke. Post a few more things about Kane west and Taylor swift would ya? My 12 year old sister is dying to know what they're up to.

For the few people into good music (that wasn't written for them by songwriters) After me the flood's record is awesome.

vegasbabyvegas 12/04/12 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mantitron (Post 116103912)
So this is what a "punk" rock site is now huh? You kids are excited about some clown rapper named "Wiz Khalifa", and some stupid ass popstar. My god how this "scene" has changed. Not only that but I'm greeted by rap music when I come to a "punk rock" site.... What a joke. Post a few more things about Kane west and Taylor swift would ya? My 12 year old sister is dying to know what they're up to.

For the few people into good music (that wasn't written for them by songwriters) After me the flood's record is awesome.

Haha

"Punk is doing whatever you want" - Joe Strummer.

AP.net wins.

WeltallAY 12/04/12 02:58 PM

Quote:

Your definitely going to get flamed but I agree with you.

MyJukeboxBroke 12/04/12 03:03 PM

Quote:

u mad bro?

5fikev 12/04/12 03:12 PM

While technically not in stores, Alexisonfire's Death Letter EP was released today and I have to say it's really solid. The versions of born and raised and burial are awesome! I'd check it out if you're a fan.

leftapart 12/04/12 03:44 PM

well.. not much this week. onto the next!

Cody Nelson 12/04/12 04:04 PM

Ke$ha and Paloma Faith's fantastic sophomore record Fall To Grace.

texan4lif281 12/04/12 07:18 PM

Quote:

Who is Kane west? Proofreading before hitting submit reply would come in handy.