AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Half Hearted Hero Announce Brief East Coast Tour (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2975342)

Drew Beringer 12/06/12 12:56 PM

Half Hearted Hero Announce Brief East Coast Tour
 
Half Hearted Hero has announced dates for a brief winter tour with Broken Field Runner. Select dates will also feature Candy Hearts, You Blew It!, The World Is a Beautiful Place…, and more. Dates are in the replies.

Submitted by Animal Style

AnthonyBTT 12/06/12 01:00 PM

Am I blind for these dates?

SkyGrowsBigger 12/06/12 01:25 PM

Dec 28th – Long Island, NY – Broadway Bar
Dec 29th – Staten Island, NY – Dock Street w/ Candy Hearts
Dec 30th – Brooklyn, NY – Don Pedro’s
Dec 31st – Philadelphia, PA – The Fire w/ You Blew It!, Dikembe, The World is a Beautiful Place…
Jan 3rd – Rochester, NY – The Bug Jar
Jan 4th – Albany, NY – TBA

Drew Beringer 12/06/12 01:30 PM

Yeah whoops forgot to add them haha I am a dumb

ZachMadeMeOdd 12/06/12 01:34 PM

Haha Tony is a good friend of mine. Awesome to see his name up on here. But I should also add that Broken Field Runner IS Tony's side project.

ZachMadeMeOdd 12/06/12 01:36 PM

If The World... Is on the philly date, I know what I'm doing for New Years now.

InTheatersNow 12/06/12 02:04 PM

Damn, should have guessed this would only include NY.

BGP 12/06/12 02:24 PM

Damn, that Philly show is stacked.

EndlessPrisoner 12/06/12 02:55 PM

The band and their new album are fantastic. New album will hopefully take the site by storm in 2013. Feel it's better than almost every pop punk album of this year. hopefully that's a good sign for next year being how absolutely awful it was this year.

ZachMadeMeOdd 12/06/12 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndlessPrisoner (Post 116192052)
The band and their new album are fantastic. New album will hopefully take the site by storm in 2013. Feel it's better than almost every pop punk album of this year. hopefully that's a good sign for next year being how absolutely awful it was this year.


I thought running water was amazing. The best part is that they sound just as good live as they do on record.

StartAngry&Mad 12/06/12 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 116194782)
I thought running water was amazing. The best part is that they sound just as good live as they do on record.

I've never seen them live, but agreed, Running Water is likely my favourite pop-punk EP of all time. I haven't paid attention to them lately, but excited to hear there's a new album on the way!

EndlessPrisoner 12/06/12 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 116194782)
I thought running water was amazing. The best part is that they sound just as good live as they do on record.

New one is super cool. Third track even has some deftones influence. not kidding.

Drew Beringer 12/06/12 05:40 PM

yeah the new album rules!

ZachMadeMeOdd 12/06/12 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndlessPrisoner (Post 116196802)
New one is super cool. Third track even has some deftones influence. not kidding.


Jealous you've heard it already. Will be picking it up whenever it comes out.

EndlessPrisoner 12/06/12 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 116197152)
Jealous you've heard it already. Will be picking it up whenever it comes out.

January 15th. Not too long! Definitely a good addition for pop punk, I've become very cynical about the genre lately, only liked two releases all last year (Masked Intruder and Hold Tight), and this is definitely as good if not better than those.