AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Phoenix Announce Live Return (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3011952)

Jason Tate 01/14/13 11:00 AM

Phoenix Announce Live Return
 
Phoenix will play the Rock am Ring & Rock im Park festivals, in June, in Nürburgring and Nürnberg, Germany. New album please?

Holly HoX! 01/14/13 11:03 AM

They did announce a new album, more or less

bradsonemanband 01/14/13 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 117680452)
They did announce a new album, more or less

yeah! this year right?

Jason Tate 01/14/13 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 117680452)
They did announce a new album, more or less

There were mentions, almost completely in passing, of an April release. Nothing else yet though.

Holly HoX! 01/14/13 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 117680912)
There were mentions, almost completely in passing, of an April release. Nothing else yet though.


http://www.spin.com/articles/phoenix-new-album-april-2013

I'd say we hear a new song in 2-3 weeks, give or take

Jason Tate 01/14/13 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 117681062)
http://www.spin.com/articles/phoenix-new-album-april-2013

I'd say we hear a new song in 2-3 weeks, give or take

Yeah, I know, we linked this too: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2975562

That's all anyone's said on the topic ... and then radio silence. Hopefully we hear more.

Holly HoX! 01/14/13 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 117681132)
Yeah, I know, we linked this too: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2975562

That's all anyone's said on the topic ... and then radio silence. Hopefully we hear more.


For sure. Regardless, they'll be back full force this year

Jason Tate 01/14/13 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 117681222)
For sure. Regardless, they'll be back full force this year

Hopefully. I've heard weird rumblings.

Holly HoX! 01/14/13 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 117681302)
Hopefully. I've heard weird rumblings.


As in?

whiterussian 01/14/13 02:02 PM

Dammit, I was hoping that opening this thread would result in seeing someone post a new Phoenix song. None yet apparently.

mattjritter 01/14/13 02:13 PM

It's coming.

drivethruaz 01/14/13 02:30 PM

Coachella???? Hahaha

Holly HoX! 01/14/13 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivethruaz (Post 117691832)
Coachella???? Hahaha


Wouldn't be surprised