AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Bleach Blonde Sign with Rise Records? (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3013402)

Jason Tate 01/15/13 12:17 PM

Bleach Blonde Sign with Rise Records?
 
According to the biography posted here and here, Bleach Blonde have signed with Rise Records. Don't think we ever posted this.
From the BioAfter signing with Rise Records in late 2012, the group plans to record their debut full length with Kris Crummett (Drop Dead Gorgeous, Dance Gavin Dance) and "take over the world," jokes Stills.

Alex DiVincenzo 01/15/13 12:20 PM

Features Stills and Danny from Drop Dead Gorgeous, FYI.

Thomas Nassiff 01/15/13 12:21 PM

Denver is west of the Mississippi.

Jack Appleby 01/15/13 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Nassiff (Post 117731852)
Denver is west of the Mississippi.

Considering their record is coming out on Jan. 22, I doubt this is the announcement.

Thomas Nassiff 01/15/13 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Appleby (Post 117732212)
Considering their record is coming out on Jan. 22, I doubt this is the announcement.

"new music coming january 22"

that's next tuesday. pretty customary to stream a song when you announce a band. i doubt this is not the announcement.

Ohaidere 01/15/13 12:55 PM

From the looks of things. Sounds awful.

bowbzzz 01/15/13 01:18 PM

I might be one of the few people on this site who enjoy Drop Dead, Gorgeous. I'm intrigued and excited about this, but it can be a total fucking flop too.

Alex DiVincenzo 01/15/13 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowbzzz (Post 117734942)
I might be one of the few people on this site who enjoy Drop Dead, Gorgeous. I'm intrigued and excited about this, but it can be a total fucking flop too.

I like DDG, but I'm pretty sure Bleach Blonde is a big departure. They're more like Taking Back Sunday from what I've heard.

ThereWeWere 01/15/13 01:27 PM

Wow what a way for their mangement to ruin it. It's gonna be these guys Crummet is a go to rise producer so

Youarcade 01/15/13 01:32 PM

Thought it said Blonde Redhead for a sec..lol

Jack Appleby 01/15/13 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Nassiff (Post 117732472)
"new music coming january 22"

that's next tuesday. pretty customary to stream a song when you announce a band. i doubt this is not the announcement.

Ah, wait, this is likely it.
Good call.

Miketheunicycle 01/15/13 02:12 PM

the band name turns me off before even hearing a song.

p.s. brunette's>

Mattylikesfilms 01/15/13 02:19 PM

DDG is a guilty pleasure for me, intrigued to see what Danny has up his sleeve.

Mattylikesfilms 01/15/13 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThereWeWere (Post 117735522)
Wow what a way for their mangement to ruin it. It's gonna be these guys Crummet is a go to rise producer so


He's a solid producer so I wouldn't say it like its a bad thing.

PetitnaindesĪles 01/15/13 03:00 PM

thought it was an indie band then i saw the DDG members... i'm actually curious to hear this.