Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
07:45 AM on 03/26/13
3eb23
The World Is Yours
User Info.
I've been waiting for and looking forward to Full of War by Conditions and figured I'd be able to listen to it on the day it came out, but it's looking like I won't be able to...I want a hard copy, it's not on Spotify & I'm not going to buy this album twice (once on itunes and then a hard copy)

I got their debut at my local best buy on the release day, but being on a different label I guess they have different distribution now. I searched best buy's website and the new album isn't even on there. Spotify has Open Eyes available, but I guess they don't have the album yet. I wonder when they're going to get it. This is a shame. I guess this is the only time it was ever necessary for me to actually buy a pre-order of an album.
08:08 AM on 03/26/13
3eb23
The World Is Yours
User Info.
^ conditions is up on spotify for me:
http://open.spotify.com/album/5XlMI2QVBxFS0vh5oJxBYc

I can't find cartel on spotify though :(
thank you for the link. it's good to know it's on there. i guess i just found out something about spotify. im trying to find it on the mobile app. i dont have the option to use it on the computer until i get home. i wanted to rock out at work and in the car! so the mobile might just be a few days behind the computer program
08:23 AM on 03/26/13
3eb23
The World Is Yours
User Info.
If you click on that link using your mobile browser, it should load the album in your mobile Spotify app, even if you aren't able to find it by searching. Sometimes things just don't show up in the mobile app for some reason.

Aand you and cwmartin are my new best friends. Thanks guys!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos