Moves on to another team 70 62.50%
Sits in Free Agency 1 0.89%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

06:20 PM on 01/30/12 
User Info.
sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
Jets should fire Rex Ryan for being a tool and take Peyton

shottenheimer is gone so I think sanchez will make some progress again after going backwards this past season. he has won 30 games in his first 3 years (only 5 others have done that) and made it to the afc championship game twice so lets not try to get rid of him and ryan just yet.
10:14 AM on 01/31/12 
User Info.
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
IRL
Male - 20 Years Old
shottenheimer is gone so I think sanchez will make some progress again after going backwards this past season. he has won 30 games in his first 3 years (only 5 others have done that) and made it to the afc championship game twice so lets not try to get rid of him and ryan just yet.
Haha yeah I was just joking. I do think that Rex needs to either back his talk up soon or shut up.
10:38 AM on 01/31/12 
User Info.
sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
Haha yeah I was just joking. I do think that Rex needs to either back his talk up soon or shut up.

yea but that's just how he is he's not gonna change that but he won't say "were superbowl bound this year" like usual. it didn't work this past year, personally i think it was because they had everything riding on last season and came so close only to lose to the steelers (unlike how they randomly caught fire late the previous year and lost to indy). don't think they should have let go of braylon because he is definitely a locker room guy. but guys like santonio who already have their money and superbowl moment/ring need to get with it or get lost
08:28 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
FNF
You are the only exception <3
Bay Area
Male - 19 Years Old
Is there any place he could go (That would sign him) where he could instantly make them a superbowl contender? I keep seeing names like the Redskins floated out there and I really don't see why he would ever decide to go there, for any amount of money.

I mean obviously teams like the Eagles would be better with healthy Peyton Manning, but they're also obviously not going to sign him after inking Vick long term.
Bears, Dolphins, Jets could all become instant contenders with him. Manning on the Ravens might be just unstoppable, but it's not like he has a chance of going there.
08:29 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
FNF
You are the only exception <3
Bay Area
Male - 19 Years Old
I think he'll stay a colt for a year or two, train Luck then move on to another team and make one more run at the super bowl.
08:45 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
are you forgetting who the bears have at QB?
09:28 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
Getup and Dance
It's the Diggy Diggy Doc Yall.
Seattle, Wa
Male - 28 Years Old
1) Dolphins
2) Redskins
3) Cardinals
4) 49ers
5) Browns
6) Chiefs
7) Seahawks
8) Buccaneers
9) Jets
10) Vikings

Why do you have Seattle so low?
10:17 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Why do you have Seattle so low?

it just doesn't seem like a very likely place for Peyton Manning to go. Not a lot of talent...big change in going to the northwest....it just doesn't seem likely. It makes plenty of sense for Seattle of course
10:34 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
Getup and Dance
It's the Diggy Diggy Doc Yall.
Seattle, Wa
Male - 28 Years Old
it just doesn't seem like a very likely place for Peyton Manning to go. Not a lot of talent...big change in going to the northwest....it just doesn't seem likely. It makes plenty of sense for Seattle of course

Im a pretty big Seahawks homer so you can write off whatever I say I guess, but I don't know how you can say they don't have talent. Zach Miller is a pro bowl TE and if they resign Carlson he should see some better playing time coming off the injury. He could get a pretty solid run game in Lynch and a young O-line that actually was performing at a high level when they were all healthy. If Seattle adds a pass rush in the draft they could end up having a top 5 defense. Plus they have some pretty good receivers if they can stay healthy.

Plus Seattle is one of the best homefield advantage stadiums which im sure he could love.

I think Manning would be a better fit here than most of the other teams who people talk about.
11:11 PM on 02/02/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
peyton won't go to an NFC team because he won't want to have to play eli in playoffs.

after irsay's tweet, i think manning is done in indy. i held out hope for so long.

ugh. this feels worse than when indy lost the superbowl+playoff games to patriots/chargers combined
12:36 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
peyton won't go to an NFC team because he won't want to have to play eli in playoffs.

after irsay's tweet, i think manning is done in indy. i held out hope for so long.

ugh. this feels worse than when indy lost the superbowl+playoff games to patriots/chargers combined

I don't have a twitter, so if you could be so kind--what did Irsay's latest Peyton-Related tweet say?
05:43 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
I don't have a twitter, so if you could be so kind--what did Irsay's latest Peyton-Related tweet say?

Peyton has not passed our physical nor has he been cleared to play for The Indianapolis Colts. Team statement coming on Friday. - Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay via a tweet on Twitter at 1:25 a.m. this morning.
05:55 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
if Seattle had a legitimate QB last year they would've likely been in the playoffs
06:01 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
startBBtoday
Im a pretty big Seahawks homer so you can write off whatever I say I guess, but I don't know how you can say they don't have talent. Zach Miller is a pro bowl TE and if they resign Carlson he should see some better playing time coming off the injury. He could get a pretty solid run game in Lynch and a young O-line that actually was performing at a high level when they were all healthy. If Seattle adds a pass rush in the draft they could end up having a top 5 defense. Plus they have some pretty good receivers if they can stay healthy.

Plus Seattle is one of the best homefield advantage stadiums which im sure he could love.

I think Manning would be a better fit here than most of the other teams who people talk about.

You're totally right, Seattle has a ton of talent. They're really only missing a QB. They even have a lot of targets for Manning to throw to, they just won't look good with anyone else throwing them the ball.

It's not always the best team measurement, but according to Pro Football Focus, they were the 5th best overall defense.
07:40 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
28 Million is too much to pay out for a season on some one who probably doesn't have much left in the tank. So, if you think Indy is going to hold on to Manning and pay him that much without starting him then you're batshit insane. He either stays a colt and starts or he's gone and starts somewhere else. There are so many teams that need a REAL QB: KC, Jac, Sea, DC, NYJ, & ARI. There's plenty of places for him to go, he'll do fine in FA if that's the route that goes but if the sources on his progress are true then he'll be starting next season, it's just a matter of where.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos