Password

01:35 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member
I'm not sure if thats in any order or not, but this is how I would order the Dolphins needs:

QB, DE/pass rusher, S, RT, WR
01:37 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
startBBtoday
It's not in any order. I don't think that every team needs offensive help more than defensive.
03:22 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
for the Titans, it would be, in order

interior O-line so C, and both G (if you read one some shithead site that Harris and Scott played well this year, they're high, they've only gotten worse the past 3 season).

Pass rush, DE, OLB, our two rookie DTs were better than our DEs this year at rushing the passer. If we need anything on the interior D line is more of a bigger body run stopper.

SS

WR

don't think we need help at RB, Ringer got hurt and CJ played like shit due to his holdout and the putrid o-line play. I like our rookie Jamie Harper, i think if the o line's run blocking would have been worth a damn things would have been different for us. We have what looks to be a stud in Colin McCarthy at MLB. He was basically our only play maker on defense when Barrett Ruud got hurt. He even won the starting job over for Ruud when he was healthy again. we run a 4-3 so we don't have a big need for another MLB.
03:46 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I haven't watched the Titans but I think they are good on receivers they got Britt, Washington and Williams
03:54 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
Britt is injury prone though. They went 3/4 of the season without him this year. Washington really stepped up this year, but beyond him, Williams and Hawkins are far too inconsistent. healthy, we're ok, but it gets sketchy if a guy goes down. depth always helps.
04:19 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
startBBtoday
for the Titans, it would be, in order

interior O-line so C, and both G (if you read one some shithead site that Harris and Scott played well this year, they're high, they've only gotten worse the past 3 season).

Pass rush, DE, OLB, our two rookie DTs were better than our DEs this year at rushing the passer. If we need anything on the interior D line is more of a bigger body run stopper.

SS

WR

don't think we need help at RB, Ringer got hurt and CJ played like shit due to his holdout and the putrid o-line play. I like our rookie Jamie Harper, i think if the o line's run blocking would have been worth a damn things would have been different for us. We have what looks to be a stud in Colin McCarthy at MLB. He was basically our only play maker on defense when Barrett Ruud got hurt. He even won the starting job over for Ruud when he was healthy again. we run a 4-3 so we don't have a big need for another MLB.

curious to hear what area of the game you think harris and scott struggled in this year. they were both terrible in 2010.
05:33 AM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
wesgemm08
Dance Yrself Clean
Male - 28 Years Old
Ravens are set at CB with Lardarius Webb, Jimmy Smith, Cary Williams, Chris Carr, Danny Gorrer, Chykie Brown.. Foxworth will be cut.. I could even see them trading Cary Williams for a decent return, Danny Gorrer looked solid in the limited play time he had this season.
06:20 AM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
PIT – LG, LT, DE, NT, OLB, ILB, CB
Yeah, Id agree that pretty much every defensive position but safety is a need for us...though the LB positions can be late round picks or undrafted guys where we have had success. A new NT and another T would be atop my list. The last thing I heard, Marcus Gilbert was gonna be the LT, which I wouldn't neccessarily mind. That said, Willie Colon never makes it through a whole season, and Max Starks is probably done for his career. Unfortunately Colon's contract is brutal for the next season or two, but I wouldnt mind having a guy we grab in the 3rd round there for once he is gone or hurt. Pouncey, Kemoeatu, and then the combo of Legursky, Foster, Essex, etc is fine for the interior. As for defense, Aaron Smith is 36 and may never play again...Casey Hampton just had an ACL tear at 35...even Brett Keisel is only a year or two away from "too old".

I'd probably like our draft to go NT/CB/OT in the first 3 rounds, with what they actually pick being the best available. Then a DE, a G, and some LB's to round it all out.
06:34 AM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
RT is a huge position of need for the Browns. In fact, they may go RT with the 2nd of their first rounders. (Rumor is they love Mike Adams.) Depends if they feel like keeping Shelden Brown around to attempt playing him at FS, but you could probably add FS in there for them as well.
07:20 AM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
curious to hear what area of the game you think harris and scott struggled in this year. they were both terrible in 2010.

harris was the worst in 2010. and it didn't get much better as far as mental lapses. every time you saw holding called or false start you could easily best it was him or Eugene Amano. Scott was not good in 2010, but he was overshadowed by how bad Amano and Harris were IMO.
But easily the area of the game they struggled in the most this year was run blocking. our interior o line could not hold a block in the run game for more than a second it seemed. play after play you can look back and see CJ getting hit before he gets out of the backfield. and the pressure is coming straight up the gut.

I firmly believe all three will be gone this year. Munchak's been working with these guys for numerous years now, and they've only gotten worse. I don't see how if there's not a can't miss talent left on the board we don't draft o line.
11:07 AM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
startBBtoday
bump, any other help?
03:10 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
mr. man
Male - 32 Years Old
For STL you should just list everything but QB. Just lacking depth all over. It's amazing how poorly a team can draft.
03:48 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
For STL you should just list everything but QB. Just lacking depth all over. It's amazing how poorly a team can draft.

Google "Cleveland Browns."
04:37 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
mr. man
Male - 32 Years Old
Google "Cleveland Browns."

Google "Jason Smith"

But honestly, the only reason I know of the Rams draft issues because it's where I live. Rams have also been awful at player development.
04:39 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 24 Years Old
you pretty much summed it up for Houston. Though I think we probably need RT soon, Winston is starting tostruggle. esp with pass blocking

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos