Username
Password

03:16 AM on 02/09/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Hood
Male - 28 Years Old
Way too big of a league. Eight to ten, tops.
11:57 AM on 02/09/12 
User Info.
GreggSidski
Das Gregg
Pennsylvania
Male - 21 Years Old
Whatever suits your preferences man! I myself am more fond of bigger league. ALot more competition.

9 more spots left then guys, would love to get some more AP guys!
11:08 AM on 02/11/12 
User Info.
cubs223425
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
Way too big of a league. Eight to ten, tops.

8-10 is a joke. All teams are stacked and there is very little need to try or have knowledge of the sport. A dog could win in an 8-team league.

12-14 is the magic number, I think. No matter how hard you try, unless you're playing with people you know, there will be SOMEONE who is a pain in the butt in terms of activity 95% of the time, even in established leagues like the one I'm in. I play 12-team, but 14 is doable. After that, the risk of idiots and bums is too great.
11:10 AM on 02/11/12 
User Info.
cubs223425
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
I'll also say that I WOULD play, but I abhor Roto leagues. However, I am pretty well-versed in baseball and its fantasy counterpart, so if anyone needs advice, feel free to PM/IM me (if my IM is on my profile).
07:00 AM on 02/12/12 
User Info.
GreggSidski
Das Gregg
Pennsylvania
Male - 21 Years Old
Oh dang man. Would have been nice to have ya!

And 5 more owners needed (And cut back the number of teams to 14!)
08:15 PM on 02/13/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
Meh, between school, work, and my other league I just wouldn't be able to give this league any kind of attention. I have enough trouble as it is trying to manage two keeper football leagues...having two baseball teams would drive me nuts.

On a related note...since I can't find any official Fantasy Baseball thread for this year yet...anyone wanna help me decide keepers?

Some notes:
1. 10 team league, head to head, standard 5X5 scoring (SB, not total bases)...C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, 9 pitcher spots, 4 bench spots, 2 DL spots
2. Keepers cost 10% more then the amount they were drafted for last year, and all decimals are rounded up (ie I drafted Cano for 33 last year, so he costs 37 this year)
3. Wavier pick ups were FAAB style, but all waiver and FA pick ups who weren't drafted during the auction are given a $5 value for keeper purposes, so they cost $6 dollars to keep this year

There are other guys on my team that you could make cases for me keeping, but IMO these are my best options in terms of how much I'll have to pay and etc. I have guys like Matt Holliday that I'm confident I could draft for the same value or even less then I got him for last year, so I'll let him go back to market.
And this is a league full of Phillies fans, some of which will have huge budgets to work with after going young before the end of the year last year...so I don't really wanna put Hamels back out there on the draft market, and am willing to pay the $28 to keep him.
These are just some scenarios I've been toying around with...Just want some opinions. Can only keep 12 guys, and the $$ left over will need to fill the remaining 13 slots. Can't really convince myself that it's okay to drop either AGonz or Lee, but just set this chart out to see what my budget would look like if I let one of them go to market and attempted to re-draft them.
05:55 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
Eddie12e
No Avatar Selected
Male - 35 Years Old
haha I am in

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News