Sits in Free Agency 1 0.89%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

10:11 PM on 02/08/12 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
Everett, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah I fuckin hated that it has been 75 and sunny for basically the last month.

Oddly depressing..
04:20 AM on 02/09/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Bragg, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah I fuckin hated that it has been 75 and sunny for basically the last month.

:( I have Mesa (where the wife is) as the other local weather for my iPhone (to go along with Seoul, where of course I currently am) and you're not joking... it's literally been low-mid 70's every day for the last month or so while it's gotten down to 1 up to mid-high 30s the past month and a half here. Can't wait to go back home on leave next month.
10:28 PM on 02/17/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't think there's any chance he sits in free agency, someone will take a chance on him
10:22 PM on 02/19/12 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Everett, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
I don't think there's any chance he sits in free agency, someone will take a chance on him

No doubt. Washington is going to throw bags of money at him.
10:25 PM on 02/19/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
No doubt. Washington is going to throw bags of money at him.

If i thought there was any chance he would sign with Buffalo, i'd throw the key to the city at him,..wait nevermind he'd lose money on that.
10:35 PM on 02/19/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
lol dudes. 0% chance he plays in washington. not even a billion dollars will make him play eli 2x a year
10:53 PM on 02/19/12 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Everett, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
where does he end up then?
11:10 PM on 02/19/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
miami is my bet. but not a chance he goes to nfc east.

i'd say 50% miami, 25% colts, then the last 25% chance is split up between a crap load of teams -- none nfc east
01:05 PM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
Well guys, we're down to roughly Miami, Arizona, Denver (Did NOT see that coming) and Tennessee. Who do YOU think is going to win?
04:58 PM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Bragg, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
Still say AZ
12:21 PM on 03/16/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old

Not anymore big guy, Miami and AZ are out like a fat kid in dodgeball. Anyway, the 49ers are interested in Manning as well..sooo Denver, Tennessee and San Fran? LETS DISCUSS.
02:48 PM on 03/16/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
Of those three, I want to see him in Tennessee. He's a Tennessee kind of guy, and San Francisco already has a good thing going with Alex Smith. If Peyton goes to Denver, he's just asking for a fucking drama-fest all season long with Tebow and the press.
10:55 AM on 03/17/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
Of those three, I want to see him in Tennessee. He's a Tennessee kind of guy, and San Francisco already has a good thing going with Alex Smith. If Peyton goes to Denver, he's just asking for a fucking drama-fest all season long with Tebow and the press.

You're right on most of those accounts only point I have to argue is San Francisco. I believe Alex Smith is a GOOD Quarterback, not a great one. And although they were, what, a fucked up punt return from the Super Bowl? I think if Manning was at the helm we wouldn't even be talking about a Special Teams play. Manning gives them a solid Quarterback, not a game manager and I think that's why we haven't seen Alex Smith ink a new deal in SF.
11:52 AM on 03/17/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
You're right on most of those accounts only point I have to argue is San Francisco. I believe Alex Smith is a GOOD Quarterback, not a great one. And although they were, what, a fucked up punt return from the Super Bowl? I think if Manning was at the helm we wouldn't even be talking about a Special Teams play. Manning gives them a solid Quarterback, not a game manager and I think that's why we haven't seen Alex Smith ink a new deal in SF.
I wouldn't go messing with the chemistry after last season if I were the Niners. Also, going after Manning must have gotten into Smith's head a little bit, wonder how valued he feels by the Niners management.
04:15 PM on 03/17/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
I wouldn't go messing with the chemistry after last season if I were the Niners. Also, going after Manning must have gotten into Smith's head a little bit, wonder how valued he feels by the Niners management.

He feels about as good as Tebow, Kolb, Locker AND Hasselbeck, Sanchez and all of Miami. But forreal, I give Smith a ton of props, dudes been getting shit on since he came into the league and he still keeps coming. He'll go somewhere eventually and maybe a good system where he can hone and develop his skills. Manning makes more sense in SF than Smith, the Seahawks would be wise to put in some money for Alex.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos