Username
Password

12:16 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
watching the 2011 rumble just makes me hate how the 2012 rumble was handled even more.
12:20 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
Recovery Room
2014 NL EAST DIVISION CHAMPS
Neverland
Male
Alright, my last Dolph contribution for awhile:

12:25 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Alright, my last Dolph contribution for awhile:

BEST
02:33 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Good point by whoever made it: Ziggler's standing drop kicks are so money when he throws them. I also liked the Sheamus and Randy Orton finishers on Ziggler come from the exact same set up of a failed sleeper on the ropes.
03:02 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
And just finished that Punk interview. Solid. I'm still very interested in the Jericho-Punk storyline.
03:32 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 26 Years Old
03:56 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
iden22
close call
G-Ville/Miami, FL
Male - 20 Years Old

I know Mysterio's known to be a negotiator, but the last sentence makes me think the report is BS.
08:52 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
Alright, let's get some early Wrestlemania card predictions, for the fuck of it (plus I like doing these right after the EC):

The Obvious: CM Punk (c) Vs Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)
The Obvious: Daniel Bryan (c) Vs Sheamus (World Heavyweight Championship)
The Obvious: Triple H Vs Undertaker with Shawn Michaels as the Guest Referee (Hell in a Cell)
The Obvious: John Cena Vs The Rock

Cody Rhodes (c) Vs Big Show (Intercontinental Championship)
Dolph Ziggler Vs Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth Vs The Miz Vs Randy Orton Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs The Great Khail Vs Christian (Money in the Bank)
David Otunga/Jack Swagger/Mark Henry Vs Rey Mysterio/Santino Marella/Mason Ryan (Team Laurinaitis Vs Team Long For GM Position)
Beth Phoenix (c) Vs Kharma (Diva's Championship)
Kane Vs Zack Ryder

Dark Match: Epico/Primo (c) Vs The Usos (Tag Team Championship)
09:28 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
NickMadeVisible
Arnold, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Alright, let's get some early Wrestlemania card predictions, for the fuck of it (plus I like doing these right after the EC):

The Obvious: Triple H Vs Undertaker with Shawn Michaels as the Guest Referee (Hell in a Cell)

Dolph Ziggler Vs Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth Vs The Miz Vs Randy Orton Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs The Great Khail Vs Christian (Money in the Bank)
David Otunga/Jack Swagger/Mark Henry Vs Rey Mysterio/Santino Marella/Mason Ryan (Team Laurinaitis Vs Team Long For GM Position)
Kane Vs Zack Ryder

I don't see MITB happening this year. Even if it was, Orton would be put in the WHC title match. Too big to just throw in MITB.
10:10 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old

Kane Vs Zack Ryder

yeah i think you add orton to the sheamus match, also still hoping for rhodes vs goldust.
10:19 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
a couple of things have been on my mind as of late that i would like to discuss with the forum here. 1. TNA is a joke, we all know it, but doesn anyone else thing that when they are building a feud, depending on the feud, that it is better than half of what wwe does? not for anything, but they have a few solid feuds going, that i'm not excited for, but at least they have build up? even the bside wrestlers get a bit of build up in backstage promos and crap.

Also, I'm not saying wwe should do this, but with so many people in the main event picture right now, and so many more out on injury, doesn't it make sense to give the tag titles to a random fuck tagteam of main eventers? I remember the old days of the rock and sock connection and xpac and kane, random tag teams that were so wtf but got people excited, idk
10:22 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
mht
It was reported last week that Brodus Clay was removed from television due to Vince McMahon's unhappiness with the voluminous grappler's ring work. To add further detail, the WWE head believes he's unsafe and reckless in the ring; he doesn't want him competing until his ring work is brought up to par.

Eyebrows were raised backstage about McMahon pushing forth talent safety since Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes competed on this week's Raw SuperShow hurt.

Clay dismissed last week's negative report via Twitter, writing, "Don't believe the hater hype plant funk still in orbit ya dig!"

YEA BECAUSE BIG SHOW DIDNT ALMOST RUIN HALF YOUR FUCKING ROSTER THIS WEEK BY HIS SHITTY IN RING GARBAGE.
10:32 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
lollll not to say i want to see anyone hurt, i never do, but brodus crushes people with 3 moves and we all love it. big show throws people at each other from like 10 feet in the air hoping they land right
06:06 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
It was reported last week that Brodus Clay was removed from television due to Vince McMahon's unhappiness with the voluminous grappler's ring work. To add further detail, the WWE head believes he's unsafe and reckless in the ring; he doesn't want him competing until his ring work is brought up to par.

Eyebrows were raised backstage about McMahon pushing forth talent safety since Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes competed on this week's Raw SuperShow hurt.

Clay dismissed last week's negative report via Twitter, writing, "Don't believe the hater hype plant funk still in orbit ya dig!"

YEA BECAUSE BIG SHOW DIDNT ALMOST RUIN HALF YOUR FUCKING ROSTER THIS WEEK BY HIS SHITTY IN RING GARBAGE.

Dude, you do realize that Big Show is more of a veteran than the entire roster (minus Trips & Taker), right? I think he knows how to handle whoever is in the ring with him, wouldn't you say? Instead of bickering about Big Show, you should be bickering about R-Truth for his stunt 2 weeks ago.
06:47 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Sanchize !
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I couldn't watch that whole video that dude's voice was so damn annoying lol.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos