Username
Password

11:19 AM on 01/14/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I went to Merrimack freshman year then transfered out of that hole and I will never, ever attend an outdoor hockey game. I begrudgingly attended the Frozen Four at Ford Field, the gimmick thing is such a waste of time and is no longer unique.

Yeah I went to Ford Field as well, but it ended up being worth sitting in that horrible arena for obvious reasons. The championship game was hilarious because all the Wisconsin fans were chirping me before the game started, and they were gone by midway through the third period.
07:55 PM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Yeah I went to Ford Field as well, but it ended up being worth sitting in that horrible arena for obvious reasons. The championship game was hilarious because all the Wisconsin fans were chirping me before the game started, and they were gone by midway through the third period.

You should go to the Providence/Merrimack game on Sunday afternoon as it will be only my third glorious return to that dump of a school, only on involved seeing old friends the other was a Providence hockey triumph, so yeah be there or be square.
04:35 PM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Tim Schaller returns tonight, time to lay a weekend beatdown on UNH.
02:27 PM on 02/06/12 
User Info.
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
201/973
Female
this weekend at PSU is Alumni Weekend, playing against Mercyhurst. my friend looked up past games from years ago and they were all pretty much blowouts, apparently. i can only imagine the scores for this weekend. i'll be at both games.

i wonder if eddie o will be there...
11:20 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Want to get this out there before I head to Providence but, BEAT BC!
12:44 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Been waiting three long and painfully excruciating years for tonight. BEAT LOWELL! GO FRIARS!
06:46 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
robat19
Vicksburg, MI
Male - 24 Years Old
lol at Ferris losing to BGSU.
07:12 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
softhands
@saskhockey
Saskatoon, Canada
Male - 26 Years Old
Oh man seeing this thread makes me wish that there was a CHL (WHL, OHL, QMHL) thread.
05:51 PM on 03/15/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
GO FRIARS! BEAT THE PISS OUT OF BC!

Seriously Fuck BC!

Oh man seeing this thread makes me wish that there was a CHL (WHL, OHL, QMHL) thread.

How did this happen here?
03:49 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
Neo Cassady
Let's go exploring!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Bought a few single-game Miami tickets today! I'm way too excited with puck drop still nearly a month away.
04:46 AM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
201/973
Female
Getting tickets for PSU games this season is going to be a challenge... the waiting list for student season tickets is apparently already at 200. Really trying to go back for the January 25th PSU/BC game... want to check out Pegula Ice Arena so badly.
04:58 PM on 09/17/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Contemplating season tickets for Wisconsin. Curious to see how the Big Ten turns out.
04:34 AM on 09/18/13 
User Info.
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
201/973
Female
Contemplating season tickets for Wisconsin. Curious to see how the Big Ten turns out.

Pretty excited to see it too. Just released their TV schedule - http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-hocke...091613aaa.html
06:59 AM on 09/18/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Pretty excited to see it too. Just released their TV schedule - http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-hocke...091613aaa.html

Like 40% of those are Minnesota home games. Meanwhile, Wisconsin has two away games and nothing else. I understand the fan base difference, but really?
06:28 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
201/973
Female
Like 40% of those are Minnesota home games. Meanwhile, Wisconsin has two away games and nothing else. I understand the fan base difference, but really?

Yeah, I honestly didn't really analyze it fully - just looked for which games I could watch, haha. I don't get Big Ten Network so I can't watch the Pegula Ice Arena opener, unless I go to a bar that is willing to put the game on, which I doubt they will.

I swore one game was available on NBCSN... but I didn't see it shown on the sheet (unless I missed it). Maybe they will add more?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos