Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 71
02:46 PM on 02/29/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
obvious i'm extremely opinionated and definitely will proclaim crap if i see it. But this music video from FIR, is kind of awesome.

in addition, i am even more surprised to say that this music video posted saying that is worse, is actually pretty good.
If you like that unholy mess of garbage, then more power to you I guess.
02:57 PM on 02/29/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
The whole their is worse stuff out there argument is stupid. Shitty music is shitty regardless of how shitty it is. This music is pretty shitty.
03:10 PM on 02/29/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
There's worse acts on that label than this band, like this one:
I've always wondered how this band got signed. They're basically an overproduced brocore band that's trying to surf the wave of hardcore bands that use keyboard patches for their melody. I'm really ashamed they're from here.
03:10 PM on 02/29/12
hotrod
2 legit 2 quit
User Info.
If you like that unholy mess of garbage, then more power to you I guess.
well i mean i'm not a cray falling in reverse fan, they have some good songs, but i dig it. The other band well i posted it before the video finished and i kinda change my mind lol

but the point was i think the FIR video is not that bad, if anything their last video was worth ridicule
03:12 PM on 02/29/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
well i mean i'm not a cray falling in reverse fan, they have some good songs, but i dig it. The other band well i posted it before the video finished and i kinda change my mind lol

but the point was i think the FIR video is not that bad, if anything their last video was worth ridicule
I was referring to STF actually haha! I really don't have a problem with FIR.
03:19 PM on 02/29/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
He had to bust out that bullet proof vest from 2007, didn't he?
03:20 PM on 02/29/12
Jason949
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
um..perhaps in the top 10 of worst bands on the planet.
03:29 PM on 02/29/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I'm not sure on what to make of this still

A few friends of mine are in this video, and then there's Alex from Despised Icon in here.
03:52 PM on 02/29/12
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
User Info.
is that....is that a bulletproof jacket?
ok.
04:08 PM on 02/29/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
Uhmmm it sounds like the 2012 version of Escape the Fate. No idea what everyone is all up in arms about
04:10 PM on 02/29/12
SevenAM
User Info.
fuck this shit.
04:23 PM on 02/29/12
holybatmon
Unregistered User
User Info.
And Nickelback are the most innovative band in music history.

Oh, and let us not forget how damn generic the Beatles were.
Forgive me, but I have not the slightest fucking clue what you're implying?
04:34 PM on 02/29/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Well that is bullshit. This band's debut is average, but it's not awful. Granted some of the songs (Good Girls, Bad Guys for example) are poor, but other's are genuinely quite good. To have so many complaints is just people being ignorant dicks. As much as i like this site, some of the members on here have no fucking clue sometimes.
The crowd chant his name because within the scene he is held in the highest regard, unlike the band who are just starting. Oh and to the people on about how he looks, that's just juvenile.

Also, i just lost respect for Jason Tate. This band is average, it does not deserve the hate you gave it in the original news post.
04:39 PM on 02/29/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Well that is bullshit. This band's debut is average, but it's not awful. Granted some of the songs (Good Girls, Bad Guys for example) are poor, but other's are genuinely quite good. To have so many complaints is just people being ignorant dicks. As much as i like this site, some of the members on here have no fucking clue sometimes.
The crowd chant his name because within the scene he is held in the highest regard, unlike the band who are just starting. Oh and to the people on about how he looks, that's just juvenile.

Also, i just lost respect for Jason Tate. This band is average, it does not deserve the hate you gave it in the original news post.
If me being honest makes you lose respect for me ... guess your respect wasn't worth much to begin with.
04:44 PM on 02/29/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
If me being honest makes you lose respect for me ... guess your respect wasn't worth much to begin with.
No i lose respect when people declare music that isn't even THAT bad to be the worst music out there. There is far worse music and I'm sure you know that. I just feel you were being harsh for the sake of it?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos