Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old

Sup man. Hows stuff going?
01:10 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 23 Years Old
Sup man. Hows stuff going?

playing mw3, listening to mxpx, getting my hair cut at 6. just another boring day. you?
01:12 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old
playing mw3, listening to mxpx, getting my hair cut at 6. just another boring day. you?

More or less the same here. Got out of work early though and bought the goodies I needed to get.
All is good here though.
01:16 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 23 Years Old
More or less the same here. Got out of work early though and bought the goodies I needed to get.
All is good here though.

About to purchase those records in a few.
01:34 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old
About to purchase those records in a few.

Cool. I might buy a few more albums at the weekend. I've still got the new ETID and No Trigger to blast.
Saviing that for tomorrow night, I think.
01:36 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 23 Years Old
Cool. I might buy a few more albums at the weekend. I've still got the new ETID and No Trigger to blast.
Saviing that for tomorrow night, I think.

i loved them both. hope you enjoy!
01:49 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old
i loved them both. hope you enjoy!

Indeed.

I think I will. The fact No Trigger are on the same label as B&C and La Dispute, kinda had me sold haha.
Ex-Lives will be great, and I've not heard any of it. Speaking of records.

Enter Shikari's 'A Flood Of Colour' is an album that has impressed me btw. I've never listened to them before so I knew nothing about them but this is impressive. I love how the band use electronic elements. And I bought the bonus edition with live tracks. So good. It's staying in rotation for the time being.
01:58 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 23 Years Old
Indeed.

I think I will. The fact No Trigger are on the same label as B&C and La Dispute, kinda had me sold haha.
Ex-Lives will be great, and I've not heard any of it. Speaking of records.

Enter Shikari's 'A Flood Of Colour' is an album that has impressed me btw. I've never listened to them before so I knew nothing about them but this is impressive. I love how the band use electronic elements. And I bought the bonus edition with live tracks. So good. It's staying in rotation for the time being.

Coming back to AP, I had no idea who No Trigger was. I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I downloaded their new album, ended up listening to it the most on the drive back from NY to PA (I usually keep it on when I'm driving too) As for Ex Lives, fell in love from track 1. I haven't listened to Enter Shikari for the longest time, I can't even remember what song I first heard by them don't know if they've changed for the better or the worst just ended up not really being my style. Of course I wasn't as open with music as I am today so maybe I'll give it a listen.
02:00 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 23 Years Old
Found the song I used to listen to ages ago.
02:15 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old
Coming back to AP, I had no idea who No Trigger was. I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I downloaded their new album, ended up listening to it the most on the drive back from NY to PA (I usually keep it on when I'm driving too) As for Ex Lives, fell in love from track 1. I haven't listened to Enter Shikari for the longest time, I can't even remember what song I first heard by them don't know if they've changed for the better or the worst just ended up not really being my style. Of course I wasn't as open with music as I am today so maybe I'll give it a listen.

To be honest when i joined AP in '09, I didn't really know much about the scene at all. I've come a long way since then. I'm not just a guy who listened to heavy metal and held a cynical view of other genres, but my mind became open to everything.

I just go through the AP review page once in a while and if it's a high rating and a great review, I'll give it a listen.
I don't bother with magazines either as there's only one source I need and it's right here, haha.
11:35 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
softhands
@saskhockey
Saskatoon, Canada
Male - 27 Years Old
if you care about metal/hardcore.

The bastard child of parkway drive and the ghost inside.
06:35 PM on 03/10/12 
User Info.
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
Nice Jewish Boy
Wow Devils.
07:27 PM on 03/10/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 23 Years Old
if you care about metal/hardcore.

The bastard child of parkway drive and the ghost inside.

Thanks!
11:30 AM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
caityconundrum
kiss me like you want to be loved
Inland Empire, CA
Female - 24 Years Old
Aaaaaaaayeeee.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives