Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

New Rocky Loves Emily Track

Posted by: Christian Wagner (04/09/12)
Head to the replies to watch the lyric video for a new Rocky Loves Emily track called "Be Mine Tonight." It is the second single off the new album Secrets Don't Make Friends that will be released April 24th on Tooth and Nail Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
03:05 PM on 04/09/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
03:07 PM on 04/09/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Someone conned Christian into posting this after I went out of my way to ignore it last week.

Lyric videos suck.
03:18 PM on 04/09/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Someone conned Christian into posting this after I went out of my way to ignore it last week.

Lyric videos suck. These lyrics should never be highlighted.

But...but...I didn't know you ignored it.
03:25 PM on 04/09/12
Jason Tate
User Info.

But...but...I didn't know you ignored it.
03:32 PM on 04/09/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Lyric videos suck.

Ohh, you didn't post it because you think the BAND sucks, it's your overall distaste for all lyric videos!!
03:33 PM on 04/09/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Ohh, you didn't post it because you think the BAND sucks, it's your overall distaste for all lyric videos!!
The band sucks too. But I'm definitely not posting lyric videos of songs that have already been released. I think they're stupid.
03:45 PM on 04/09/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The band sucks too. But I'm definitely not posting lyric videos of songs that have already been released. I think they're stupid.
"Don't post lyric videos unless fucking rad." /mentalnote
04:06 PM on 04/09/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I agree with lyrics videos being kinda lame...but when they have previously unreleased music in them I'm ok with it.

As for this song, it's redeeming this band's new cd for me. After the first single I was ready to write that release off. This however sounds really good and I'm back to looking forward to the cd.
04:19 PM on 04/09/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Don't post lyric videos unless fucking rad." /mentalnote
The only good lyric video is Anarbor's.
04:42 PM on 04/09/12
RLEbrandon
Rocky Loves Emily
User Info.

Lyric videos suck.
Jason, no one conned Christian into posting this, I actually asked him to put it up. Dont wanna throw Christian under the bus. <3

and i totally do appreciate everyone's critique on this site whether good or bad. I'm always trying to improve as a musician/singer/human being and hearing ya'lls thoughts encourages me to do so.

much love to AbsolutePunk

-Brandon, RLE.
05:15 PM on 04/09/12
theonethingihav
User Info.
Jason, no one conned Christian into posting this, I actually asked him to put it up. Dont wanna throw Christian under the bus. <3

and i totally do appreciate everyone's critique on this site whether good or bad. I'm always trying to improve as a musician/singer/human being and hearing ya'lls thoughts encourages me to do so.

much love to AbsolutePunk

-Brandon, RLE.
Don't worry Brandon, you have at least one fan on this site...(that one being me) haha
05:38 PM on 04/09/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is very bad. This band will be dropped from any label after this release flops hard.
05:50 PM on 04/09/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone think the beginning of this song sounds a lot like The Adventure by Angels & Airwaves?
05:50 PM on 04/09/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
that video gave me aids
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music