Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 158.
12:50 PM on 04/09/12
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.
I'm just trying to help you man. Always sad to see Internet Metal Nerds. Such strong opinions, so much hatred of fun times.

I like this comment.
You've missed literally every single point ive tried to make in this discussion. Yet I'm the one who needs your help with logic. Thanks, "bro."
12:56 PM on 04/09/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
You've missed literally every single point ive tried to make in this discussion. Yet I'm the one who needs your help with logic. Thanks, "bro."
Nice "point" you made right there. Or maybe you were just attacking my logic without adding anything of your own. Great way to argue.

Did you even make any "points" besides you think you have better music taste than anyone who likes Ke$ha?
12:59 PM on 04/09/12
Flags of Dawn
User Info.
Nice "point" you made right there. Or maybe you were just attacking my logic without adding anything of your own. Great way to argue.

Did you even make any "points" besides you think you have better music taste than anyone who likes Ke$ha?
Go back and re-read what I said with less defensiveness and we'll discuss what you learned.
01:06 PM on 04/09/12
incognitojones
User Info.
Go back and re-read what I said with less defensiveness and we'll discuss what you learned.
So you're in disbelief that someone can like Beyonce and then not Sabbath. Then you bring up Kesha for no reason and claim to have better taste in music than all of her fans. I call you an elitist, you call me condescending, I make fun of you as an internet metal nerd, and then you ramble off some non-sense about logic, a concept which you are clearly having trouble grasping.

So I learned you are confused and don't understand how music taste works. Are you going to make an actual point now or just keep talking down at me?
01:15 PM on 04/09/12
Flags of Dawn
User Info.
So you're in disbelief that someone can like Beyonce and then not Sabbath. Then you bring up Kesha for no reason and claim to have better taste in music than all of her fans. I call you an elitist, you call me condescending, I make fun of you as an internet metal nerd, and then you ramble off some non-sense about logic, a concept which you are clearly having trouble grasping.

So I learned you are confused and don't understand how music taste works. Are you going to make an actual point now or just keep talking down at me?

You bi-polar or something?
01:18 PM on 04/09/12
incognitojones
User Info.
You bi-polar or something?
Right. Good one. nice job trolling me bro.
01:29 PM on 04/09/12
Flags of Dawn
User Info.
Right. Good one. nice job trolling me bro.

Sure thing, guy.
01:53 PM on 04/09/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
Welcome to the tri-state area. Instead of one great festival, we have to over-do and put on 3-4 mediocre ones (Governors Ball, Bamboozle, Catalpa, etc.)

Definitely. It was fun years ago when the scene was better. Skate and Surf, early Bamboozle, Hellfest, etc... but the years haven't been kind to the area's music festivals.
02:04 PM on 04/09/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I like how every AP is toxic nowadays. It's great.
03:09 PM on 04/09/12
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
User Info.
I may go just to see ATDI. Not sure how much touring they are going to be doing, from the interview Omar did it doesn't seem like much. And that worries me enough to spend what it takes to go to this.
05:47 PM on 04/09/12
xlife2lifelessx
Whalestep?
User Info.
people know this is fake right?

edit*
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1290720.html
link for reference, I have more than just the huffington post
06:25 PM on 04/09/12
Matty Ice
Matty Y
User Info.
people know this is fake right?

edit*
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1290720.html
link for reference, I have more than just the huffington post

That's referring to a leak that happened in February. Not the same one.
06:32 PM on 04/09/12
mattjritter
USMNT ♦ AVFC
User Info.
Wow, what a lineup.
06:35 PM on 04/09/12
xlife2lifelessx
Whalestep?
User Info.
That's referring to a leak that happened in February. Not the same one.
good call, misread

Although, there was a post on pidgeons and planes about the one today being fake too
07:58 PM on 04/09/12
sodamnclever
it's a sign, bro.
User Info.
The rain part is very understandable, but Lolla is rain or shine. It actually made for some pretty gnarly sets last year on Sunday. We had a downpour around 4:00 PM or so and then later around 8:00 PM right before or during the final acts. Look up footage on YouTube of Cage the Elephant, Foo Fighters, Cold War Kids, or Deadmau5 from last year and you can see what I mean.

And most of the acts get a forty-five minute to an hour slot too so it makes for a pretty satisfying set time. The past two years I've seen my favorite bands play everything I'd want to hear from them.
Sunday of last year was by far the greatest experience I have had at Lollapalooza in several years. That Foo Fighters set was unreal. Hands down best set I have seen in my past 5 years of going to Lollapalooza.

Anyways, so pumped for this year. Florence and the Machine is all I need.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests