Username
Password

06:41 PM on 04/15/12 
User Info.
ididntaskyou
charlotte nc
Female
if it was legal, less people would abuse prescriptions
yeah your right i take it back. anyone can abuse whatever . so i guess legal or illegal doesn't make much of a difference.
07:19 PM on 04/15/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
What's up Hot Dog?
Connecticut
Male
yeah your right i take it back. anyone can abuse whatever . so i guess legal or illegal doesn't make much of a difference.

*you're
07:38 PM on 04/15/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
No, the post was actually telling the person to look to their right so it was correct.
07:50 PM on 04/15/12 
User Info.
aolsux
phase reverse
Reading, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Regardless, besides weed, more hardcore drug users are going to use drugs due to addiction or whatever. I am just sick of marijuana being clumped with habit forming drugs, and schedule narcotics. We just need education. We need the school of thought that weed is harmful to change to responsible recreational use. I am not really a numbers guy, but I have seen the number 3 million thrown around on a few reputable sites for the number of pot smokers in the US. Of the 313 million citizens, just shy of 1% of people in the US smoke weed. In America alone, the stricter drug policies get, the more money there is to be made on the production and the carteling of said drugs across the nation. Obama said the other day in Columbia that "legalizing drugs is not the answer to trafficking in illegal narcotics in the Americas." That's a complete lie. I like Obama, but he completely missed the mark here. The war on drugs has made drugs more pernicious, filled the pockets of greedy drug dealers, and made public enemy out of kids just trying to get high.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos