Username
Password
GlassJAw News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 65 of 65.
07:59 AM on 04/16/12
DIRTYNOUVEAU
this is a wine drowning.
User Info.
to everyone wondering when they can ACTUALLY buy tickets to this, they go on sale this Friday 4/20 at 10am. $35, no word on openers yet. I don't know why I rushed home from work on Friday and broke sixteen traffic laws to buy the hat/ticket combo... I should've known it was going to sell out. only 93 available..? really...?

also, the guy with the 1st post asking "if GJ is going to release anything since W&T" is a moron and should be barred from commenting about bands he obviously knows nothing about.
02:39 PM on 04/18/12
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
I want to go to there! will have to save up money
02:45 PM on 04/18/12
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
while i'd like to see more focus on releasing music than releasing merchandise for any band, it doesn't bother me too much because I want bands to function in any way that works best for them. if they can continue to make money from merch and that eventually gets them to make music, i can't really have an issue with it, as much as waiting for new music sucks. at least they don't disappoint when new music eventually does surface.
QFT
10:01 AM on 06/01/12
andrewmgalvan
andrewmgalvan
User Info.
i have a ticket to this show that i'm trying to get rid of. I just want what i paid for; $42. Anyone in the NYC area hit me up.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests