Password

03:33 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
There's been a lot of Britta this season. People complaining about her being sidelined this episode is a bit silly. Annie, Troy, Pierce, etc. have all probably had less screen time than her since the break.
I don't think I was complaining, just hoping she has a nice role in the final few episodes since she is the best character.
03:34 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Sounds great, but pretty damn risky at the same time.
what's risky about it? NBC isn't going to show 3 extra weeks of Community with all their other sitcoms being done for the season.
03:35 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
I don't think I was complaining, just hoping she has a nice role in the final few episodes since she is the best character.

Must have read your tone wrong. My b. I was fine with he just getting one killer joke in this one since we got such a phenomenal Britta-cetric episode with the Blade one.
03:58 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
what's risky about it? NBC isn't going to show 3 extra weeks of Community with all their other sitcoms being done for the season.

Because I don't see too many people tuning in to an hour and a half of Community unless you're one of us diehards. That's a lot to process at once for a show trying to pick up viewers.
04:23 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Because I don't see too many people tuning in to an hour and a half of Community unless you're one of us diehards. That's a lot to process at once for a show trying to pick up viewers.
they didn't have a choice, not many people even tune into just a half hour of the show, and it's better than the network not airing the episodes. the show has basically given up on trying to gain new viewers, you should know that by now. It's better off this way then airing them one a time for the last three weeks of May with zero new episodes from the other shows, no one would watch then other than die hards as well. sooooo

regardless it's not a risky move, it's just a necessary move.
04:27 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
nah dude it's risky, they should just air the three episodes that remain with none of their other most popular shows on the same night, that'd make more sense.
04:28 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
lol
04:29 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Smash Adams
Ain't no thing like me, except me
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
They should just make more episodes of parks and rec, that wouldn't be a big deal at all
04:30 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
buriedstars
I'm already stocking up on jalapeno poppers and Drumsticks.
04:39 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
With three episodes in three different time slots they can see how it would do by itself as the strongest show and when people would watch it most. NBC is looking for a show to be the main attraction after the Office is gone first and foremost, but if Community can pull strong numbers at 9 or 9:30 that gives it a lot of hope for a better position when it comes back for the fourth season.
04:57 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
aolsux
phase reverse
Reading, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
The 8 PM timeslot on Thursday is a complete mistake running it against Big Bang Theory, at 9 they have to worry about Person of Interest (CBS) or Touch (Fox) - both pull great numbers as well. Thursday for Community is a complete mistake on NBC's part to begin with.
06:04 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
The 8 PM timeslot on Thursday is a complete mistake running it against Big Bang Theory, at 9 they have to worry about Person of Interest (CBS) or Touch (Fox) - both pull great numbers as well. Thursday for Community is a complete mistake on NBC's part to begin with.

But honestly, where else could it go on NBC that it wont face the same issues? At least NBC thrusdays is known for having a block of comedy, and can build off that reputation.
06:20 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
flipjack
The courtroom cartoonist is on Tumblr.

07:22 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old

Probably my favorite line of the episode.

Also, re: the finale. I don't think enough people are excited about the Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) cameo.
08:33 PM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
There needs to be a gif of Starburns face when he gets caught stealing Troy's bookbag.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos