Male - 27 Years Old
So, um, fuck multiple choice law school exams
03:49 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, my school has like 5 "secondary journals." All with spiffy abbreviations, like JIL or JOLTI.
Haha, I know what you mean. We just have two, so it still helps to make it on as far as putting it on your resume goes.
03:50 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 24 Years Old
So, um, fuck multiple choice law school exams

All but one of my finals are mostly M/C
04:22 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
All but one of my finals are mostly M/C

None of mine last semester were. All essay. Multiple choice is the worst.
04:32 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
jawstheme
I'm not here. This isn't happening.
Pennsylvania
Male
Fuckin' real covenants and equitable servitudes, how do they work?

Is there a difference besides seeking money damages or injunctions? Serious question. I'm so confused, I hate property.
04:39 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
Is there a difference besides seeking money damages or injunctions? Serious question. I'm so confused, I hate property.

They're basically the same thing, yea. The same covenant can be enforced as either. There's no privity requirement for equitable servitudes, so it doesn't have to be predicated on the transfer of an interest in land. An equitable servitude can possibly be implied based on a negative reciprocal easement and a real covenant can never be implied (im fairly certain, off the top of my head)
05:16 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 24 Years Old
I think you nailed it. At least, I hope you did, because that's what I thought and I just took my final
05:28 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Evidence was a DISASTER. 66 multiple choice questions (only worth 30% of the exam) testing on extreme minutia. And I didn't know the answers to the short answer at all - and I think I made silly mistakes in my hearsay part. Everyone said it was bad, so I think the curve could be killer on this.
06:53 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
Evidence was a DISASTER. 66 multiple choice questions (only worth 30% of the exam) testing on extreme minutia. And I didn't know the answers to the short answer at all - and I think I made silly mistakes in my hearsay part. Everyone said it was bad, so I think the curve could be killer on this.

I'm sorry. I hate that feeling after taking an exam where you've spent an entire semester working and studying feverishly just to feel like you didn't do nearly as well as you had hoped. Fortunately, the curve is our friend in those situations
10:25 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
I'm sorry. I hate that feeling after taking an exam where you've spent an entire semester working and studying feverishly just to feel like you didn't do nearly as well as you had hoped. Fortunately, the curve is our friend in those situations
I actually think the curve will hurt me here. I studied, but, probably not as hard as I could have - so I do deserve a lower grade. It doesn't matter much now that its over - but I still have almost no motivation for my other two finals and paper. With one class, he said the final will be like an undergrad final, and largely based on paying attention in class. Since I never paid attention in class, and the class isn't "legal," I have no idea how to study. Then my other final (the day before said impossible class) is for a two credit class, so I don't care much. I should probably try to study hard for the two credit, and just not bother for the three credit class, since there is no hope.
09:34 PM on 05/02/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
William tell of soco is at usc law. I wonder if being in a moderatly sucessful band helps get one into law school. I also wonder how one keeps up with law school and dates lauren conrad. Im intrigued.
08:33 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
It's so hard to bring yourself to study for your last exam...
09:14 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
jawstheme
I'm not here. This isn't happening.
Pennsylvania
Male
Finally done! Job interview monday, rejection letter for that job will probably come the following monday.
09:16 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Finally done. This last exam, also not great. Although, despite my lack fo studying, i think i was prepared, I just go so wrapped up on one confusing question. Ugh, i can't think about my preformance this semester.

But, i am done. Except now i'm too tired to go places and too restless to sit and watch tv.
10:01 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
Finally done! Job interview monday, rejection letter for that job will probably come the following monday.

I know the feeling

Finally done. This last exam, also not great. Although, despite my lack fo studying, i think i was prepared, I just go so wrapped up on one confusing question. Ugh, i can't think about my preformance this semester.

But, i am done. Except now i'm too tired to go places and too restless to sit and watch tv.

Congrats on being done guys! One more to go for me

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version