Password
This Thread is Closed.

08:57 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
esposimi
0118 999 881 99 9119 7253
Harrisburg, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Basically. The keys are just wear sunscreen if you burn easily, bring alot of money but DONT bring your wallet in (just like every concert but espically this one), i would suggest buying the paper that has the time of all the bands and stages as well (its like a dollar or 2), and where clothes that are light(meaning no jeans or heavy clothing). Also dont wear flip flops!

Where should I keep my ID and cash then?
09:00 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
Pretty much. Comfortable clothing (Warped is always hot, but then again Toronto is generally pretty cold) and stay hydrated. Water will be expensive, but being dehydrated sucks. You're going to be outside all day and sweating from dancing and whatnot, so you need water.
09:00 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
Ryancalwave
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Where should I keep my ID and cash then?

Well what i do is put my money in a little plastic bag and put it in my shoe, and as for your ID i would just put it in your pocket. I brought my wallet in once, well actually had a brainfart and forgot I had it in my back pocket and by the time i realized it I thought oh well. First set I watched I got pick pocketed and when I went to go report it to the police that were there, they said I was the 72 person to report a wallet missing.
09:04 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Would be shocked if they didnt play a ETF song with their extra mainstage time. I would prefer the guillotine (ETF performing it on 07 warped was my favorite live moment ever), but realistically its gonna be situations.

Yeah, I remember on their headliner with For All Those Sleeping that they played Situations as an encore, so I wouldn't be at all surprised.
09:17 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
red8ge
@JohnxHill
SF x NYC
Male
you can catch me in the pit during your favorite band wearing boots, cargo shorts, an a7x tanktop, and no regard for people around me
10:34 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
Elvini
What's the use of an ID card at Warped? Does security check your ID if you want to buy alcohol?
11:07 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
you can catch me in the pit during your favorite band wearing boots, cargo shorts, an a7x tanktop, and no regard for people around me

You sound like the kinda guy I avoid at warped
11:36 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
Str8EdgeMonkey
Los Angeles CA...
Male - 24 Years Old
Haha, I know your nostalgia for FIR is for seeing Ronnie, but damn, that made me chuckle at a first glance that you'd show nostalgia for a band that's less than two years old. Haha...

LOL. I was into ETF back when Ronnie was in the band. But yeah, idk yet if I do want to watch em or not. I found vids where he plays a cover of Situations so it kinda brought nostalgia (w/ the hope they play something old).
11:47 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Aside from a few bands that I love, setlists are going to determine who I see for the most part
04:42 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
Dayton, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
I always wear these reversible basketball shorts, because one side the pockets go on the inside. They can't come out of my pockets. I get some weird looks when I reach for my phone though haha
01:28 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Most of the line-up for the United Kingdom Warped Tour date has been announced. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of the bands that are playing this (but aren't playing the US) to play next summer.

Lostprophets, Bring Me The Horizon (Playing their only UK show of 2012), New Found Glory, Man Overboard, The Story So Far, 3OH!3 AWOLNATION, The Acacia Strain, A Loss For Words, A Skylit Drive, Architects, Blood On The Dance Floor (Making their first ever UK appearance), Bowling For Soup, Breathe Carolina, Bury Tomorrow, Dead Sara, Family Force Five, Me Vs Hero, Middle Finger Salute and Yashin
01:34 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
Ryancalwave
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Most of the line-up for the United Kingdom Warped Tour date has been announced. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of the bands that are playing this (but aren't playing the US) to play next summer.

Lostprophets, Bring Me The Horizon (Playing their only UK show of 2012), New Found Glory, Man Overboard, The Story So Far, 3OH!3 AWOLNATION, The Acacia Strain, A Loss For Words, A Skylit Drive, Architects, Blood On The Dance Floor (Making their first ever UK appearance), Bowling For Soup, Breathe Carolina, Bury Tomorrow, Dead Sara, Family Force Five, Me Vs Hero, Middle Finger Salute and Yashin

Yeah some good ones in there. The Story So Far, New Found Glory, Architects and Bury Tomorrow
01:40 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah some good ones in there. The Story So Far, New Found Glory, Architects and Bury Tomorrow

Even if that was the US tour this year, I wouldn't be bummed. BMTH, TSSF, Man Overboard, NFG, 3OH!3, FF5, etc, are all cool to see on the line-up.
02:14 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
AWOLNATION? That surprises me but it would be sweet to see them on the tour next year!
02:21 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
I don't think the UK lineup is as good as the one here but it succeeds at bringing diverse "Warped" over to the UK.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos