AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:02 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
heyguys123
NJ
Male - 28 Years Old
Think I could make it? I don't want to skip foo but I am prepared to do that. How long does it take to walk from the main stage to the stone pony?

8-10 minutes maybe. but that's without all the festival stuff slowing you down.
09:05 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 22 Years Old
8-10 minutes maybe. but that's without all the festival stuff slowing you down.

So am I guaranteed access to The Stone Pony?

Bamboozle Afterparty Pass

North Beach Asbury Park , Asbury Park, NJ
Sat, May 19, 2012 02:05 PM

is what I purchased before. They stopped selling these types of passes a few weeks ago.
09:10 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
We are cabbing it.
Yeah, but I'm staying in Toms River because the hotel was cheap. It'd be like a $60 cab ride.
09:17 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Edit:

Now I honestly don't know what to do about the Stone Pony Brand New show.. I am so pissed. So now I have to decide between Foo and Brand New?
09:31 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
Edit:

Now I honestly don't know what to do about the Stone Pony Brand New show.. I am so pissed. So now I have to decide between Foo and Brand New?
Here's how to make the decision (assuming you have to choose).

Are you going Sunday?

If yes: See Foo Fighters.
If no: See Brand New.
09:39 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
Edit:

Here's how to make the decision (assuming you have to choose).

Are you going Sunday?

If yes: See Foo Fighters.
If no: See Brand New.

To be Honest: I've seen Foo Fighters 4 Times in the last year, THEY ARE WORTH SEEING. DO NOT MISS. Especially if you've never seen them before.

I have a feeling since Brand New got announced its going to fill up fast. Imo its not really worth it.

Just go rock out at the BBQ and listen to some MCS.
09:55 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
hiya
Long Island
Female - 23 Years Old
To be Honest: I've seen Foo Fighters 4 Times in the last year, THEY ARE WORTH SEEING. DO NOT MISS. Especially if you've never seen them before.

I have a feeling since Brand New got announced its going to fill up fast. Imo its not really worth it.

Just go rock out at the BBQ and listen to some MCS.

Go look on the boozle twitter the BBQ with MCS isn't happening anymore, instead they're playing 2 sets saturday, 330 & 930. Just another thing gone wrong.
10:03 PM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
Go look on the boozle twitter the BBQ with MCS isn't happening anymore, instead they're playing 2 sets saturday, 330 & 930. Just another thing gone wrong.

Ugggggg. /Face Palm.

Edit: were both BBQs cancelled or only just the MCS one?
12:08 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 27 Years Old

haha dear lord, this festival.

im sure everyone will let us/me know how the turn out was.
12:56 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
motherfucker man..... Still didnt get my wristband.. just got an email today about getting my wristband @ will call if I dont receive it ..... But i dont have a fucking order confirmation anywhere.. what the fuuuuuuck
06:00 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
chris522
No Avatar Selected
@ normz - as i currently understand it if you bought an afterparty pass a couple weeks ago you are NOT guaranteed access to the stone pony only to the convention center, and your ticket gives you 1st come 1st admit to the stone pony. the only people currently guaranteed admit to stone pony are those that bought tickets from the sale yesterday. i would guess this means if you aren't going to miss the foo fighters and get in line early for the stone pony you won't get in - sorry, that sucks...
06:06 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
hiya
Long Island
Female - 23 Years Old
Ugggggg. /Face Palm.

Edit: were both BBQs cancelled or only just the MCS one?

who knows. Tony from MCS was answering questions on there and thats how we found out. The Festival itself doesn't update shit.
06:15 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
I... don't even. I was so excited for a bonfire on the beach with the band playing acoustic songs, because that sounds so awesome. Then it was a BBQ in the parking lot... alright, not nearly as awesome, but still cool. Now they're just playing a second set later on? Does the Bamboozle even try to get confirmation for things they plan on doing before they just go ahead and announce them? Any chance that the 9:30 set Tony was referring to is the BBQ? Or did he specifically say "no BBQ"?
06:37 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
hiya
Long Island
Female - 23 Years Old
I... don't even. I was so excited for a bonfire on the beach with the band playing acoustic songs, because that sounds so awesome. Then it was a BBQ in the parking lot... alright, not nearly as awesome, but still cool. Now they're just playing a second set later on? Does the Bamboozle even try to get confirmation for things they plan on doing before they just go ahead and announce them? Any chance that the 9:30 set Tony was referring to is the BBQ? Or did he specifically say "no BBQ"?

" Plans have changed a bit...we will now be playing a second set AT Bamboozle, at the end of the night...more info coming........We are no longer playing the BBQ, but we are playing a 2nd set on a side stage at 9:30 instead!" from the bamboozle twitter
06:41 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
" Plans have changed a bit...we will now be playing a second set AT Bamboozle, at the end of the night...more info coming........We are no longer playing the BBQ, but we are playing a 2nd set on a side stage at 9:30 instead!" from the bamboozle twitter
Ugh, wow. Well, the second set will give me something to do at night since I won't be camping out at the main stage for blink anymore.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets